Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2019, 01:45 PM

Re: 5g and dying trees

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Just the usual scaremongering from those with an axe to grind or proper scientific research? The bloke in the vid likes the sound of his own voice too much methinks.

A contradictory account here.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-48616174
The problem with that is the tests have in virtually every case been conducted using a signal source that is not modulated in the same way as that from mobile 'phones.

It's when the modulation that replicates the transmission from a mobile phone that the game changes and the biological impact kicks in because it's then that a sub-audible framing signal that is very close to the frequency that has been shown to cause damage is present.

It's not the HEATING effect of the transmitted signal, it's the INTERACTION with living cell process that are the cause for concern.

Articles on this have been published including from the highly respected Institute of Electrical Engineers entitled "The Killing Fields" from waaay back.

My thoughts? I have always used a hands free kit with a ferite toroid in the wire between the phone and me.

There's a whole lot of publications on this subject but there's far more that downplay the problem and all to often these have been produced from people with connection with the mobile phone market.

5g? IMO less or a potential hazard than lower rate systems because cell sites have lower power output even though there'll be many more of them.

Damage to the environment, that's down to agrochemicals 100%.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2019, 02:03 PM

One hedge looks sick.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2019, 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
One hedge looks sick.
Which one?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2019, 03:02 PM

The one on the right
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2019, 03:14 PM

The one on the right
I saw that too Annie but its the left side that has mainly been affected, I wonder why that little area on the right has dead bush
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2019, 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I saw that too Annie but its the left side that has mainly been affected, I wonder why that little area on the right has dead bush
Whoo Hoo! You wrote bush!
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2019, 03:55 PM

So 5G being trialled in 5 CITIES since May are already killing trees?

Yet another conspiracy...
On social media, forums and online blogs, anti-5G activists are attributing a bewildering range of maladies to 5G, including cancer, infertility, autism and Alzheimer’s. In November 2018, a viral Facebook post blamed a 5G test mast for the mysterious death of 300 birds in the Netherlands (the test actually took place months earlier), while people in anti-5G groups share tips on how to smash down telephone masts. But how did an incremental upgrade in mobile networks turn into the internet’s favourite new conspiracy theory?

Perhaps the most prominent lynchpin in the anti-5G movement is John Kuhles – a Dutch UFO researcher who founded the “Stop5G” Facebook group in 2018. The group, which now has more than 20,000 members, was the ground zero of the bird death myth, and other theories, including one suggesting that the Californian wildfires in November 2018 were a punishment by the “ruling elite” because of the state’s failure to roll out “mass 5G”.
Has there been an increase in foil sales? I mean you are going to need a really thick tin foil hat to stop them waves frying your brain (sic)
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2019, 08:16 PM

The one on the right
The one that's further away from the transmitter?
How about the grass?
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2019, 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
So 5G being trialled in 5 CITIES since May are already killing trees?

Yet another conspiracy...

Has there been an increase in foil sales? I mean you are going to need a really thick tin foil hat to stop them waves frying your brain (sic)
Ok, don't laugh at my ignorance but please tell me what sic means, I keep seeing it and never know what it means,
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2019, 08:50 PM

Sic means as it was written. So if someone makes a spelling mistake for example and you are just repeating that mistake as part of a quote you put sic next to the offending word to show that is not your mistake.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top