Join for free
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2019, 10:09 AM

Re: Being liked.

This has happened to me and I do wonder what I ve donee to warrant them to take a dislike to me as I m a friendly, smiley person. It used to bother me when I was younger but not so much now as I've gotten older, it's them with the problem, they don't know what they are missing not having the pleasure of my company hehe.

Anyway carol I really like you, i.d talk to you. Take no notice of that miserable bugger and you just keep being the lovely lady you are.

Mwah x
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2019, 10:19 AM

As l always say, people have two choices... they either like you or they don’t!

Carol, I would just dodge ignoramus’s like her.
Purple lizard
Somerset
Purple lizard is female 

14-08-2019, 10:20 AM

As I'm sight impaired I get this a fair bit. Usually because people think I'm being rude when I dont acknowledge them.
I'm also not a confident person and don't like social situations where I don't know anyone. The two together are a bad combination.
Online, it's very easy to read what someone has posted the wrong way and people seem to feel they can basically say what they like.
You just need to smile lots and try not to take things too personally. For every person that doesn't appear to like you, there will be lots more that do. Xx
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2019, 10:22 AM

Carol I bet your an Empath and sensitive caring person and that's why your feeling her energy towards you and its hurtful isn't it . Some people just dont like the light and happiness and reject us but just smile and walk away it's ok because you know your a nice person and shes missing out on time with you .
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2019, 10:50 AM

Carol, perhaps this woman is gay and fancies your friend who she chats to on the other side?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2019, 11:07 AM

Carol we like you
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2019, 11:38 AM

Carol why don’t you simply ask the friend this woman talks to why she’s ignoring you ?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2019, 11:42 AM

Carol, Do you all stand in the same place every week?
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2019, 01:32 PM

Regarding this woman & me -I asked my friend but she didn't even know the woman was ignoring me.

Yes we all stand in the same place each week.

No she's not gay.

I really wasn't fishing to see who liked me on here but thanks to those who do.x

I love my aqua fit class & chat to many people there - just not her!

Her obvious reluctance to be friendly towards me puzzles me rather than upsets me & I started the thread to see if any of you know somebody who doesn't like you for no reason that you know of - or indeed if you take an instant dislike to anyone without reason?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2019, 01:48 PM

I think that most people try to get on with new people, but there are always a few odd ones!

I have known a few people who take instant dislikes to new people, but you can usually put that down to some form of jealousy, or pre-conceived ideas of how people should dress, look or behave.

People seem to like you on here Carol, so I would just assume this women is an odd ball!

Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top