Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
sugarbug
canada
sugarbug is female  sugarbug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2019, 01:31 PM

I just had a feeling !!!

One of my neighbor's brothers had just passed away .
The two brothers Bill and John live just beside each other.
I live across the street facing the both brothers homes .
Around 6AM .. there was a firetruck , ambulance , and a
police car , right in front of their house .
When I seen Bill I inquired about John . He had taking a
heart attack .
I asked how did he know he was ill .. He told me
he just had a feeling and went to check up on him .

That seem to happen a lot to people .
Where you JUST HAVE A FEELING
Has it even happen to you ?
Please share .
Marmota
New Member!
Belarus
Marmota is female 

16-08-2019, 02:13 PM

Re: I just had a feeling !!!

What interests me is what comes first, a hunch, or is it we ourselves who model the situation? Of course, brothers, yes, they feel each other. But they say that we ourselves choose the reality in which we live. Yesterday I picked up a bottle of vegetable oil. And for some reason I suddenly thought, I’ll drop it and the oil will spill. And indeed, the bottle fell and the oil spilled.
Did I foresee this? Or did she fall because I thought about it? My hands do not shake, if that)))
Marmota
New Member!
Belarus
Marmota is female 

16-08-2019, 02:14 PM

Sugarbug I sympathize with you.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2019, 03:15 PM

Yes it’s called intuition or our 6th sense which we all have but from lack of use most people don’t realize they have it. Animals use their natural instinct/ intuition all the time.
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2019, 03:55 PM

Before my brother died from complications brought on by Parkinson's Disease, he lived a few doors away from me so I could keep an eye on him. Several times I called in on impulse and found that he had recently fallen and couldn't get up. Just as well I did call in because the numpty never had his mobile phone in his pocket.
sugarbug
canada
sugarbug is female  sugarbug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2019, 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by Marmota ->
Sugarbug I sympathize with you.
Thank you Marmota , it just my neighbor , it no one really close to me .
I feel bad he was only 46. The both of them are very friendly , nice, respectable young men .
sugarbug
canada

16-08-2019, 04:43 PM

Tachyon , it must of been very hard and stressful for you ,
constantly think and worrying about him .
Its amazing how you just get a hunch or a feeling something is
wrong .
I am sorry to hear about your brother .
sugarbug
canada

16-08-2019, 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
Yes it’s called intuition or our 6th sense which we all have but from lack of use most people don’t realize they have it. Animals use their natural instinct/ intuition all the time.
You are so right , I believe this generation will totally lack it .
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2019, 05:03 PM

Yes intuition or our inner teacher is always right. We get caught up in life and ignore it often . It's there when you meet someone and may tell you to be careful or that tummy feeling comes in to feel something isn't right . I would imagine the brothers were highly tuned to each other . Sorry to hear this by the way , sad for his family .

My son a biker tells me hes had a few near misses but he listens to his intuition as it gives him warnings .

I think in this busy noisy world we dont hear or feel anymore and it gets over ridden
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2019, 05:13 PM

Yes its happened to me too I've told this story before but here goes...

A few years ago I had a really strong feeling that I must call a friend the feeling was so urgent .... when she answered she was in the hospital and had just been told her husband who had been very ill had only hours to live.... he was demanding to be taken home to die but the hospital would not release him as they said he was too ill and might not make it home..... he was so upset and was desperate to leave.

I talked it through with my pal and we decided she should discharge him herself and take him home... which she did. He died later that evening in his favourite armchair with all his family around him listening to music.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top