Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2019, 11:18 AM

Re: I just had a feeling !!!

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Anyway...
Yes I get "feelings"
But I think everyone has a sixth sense to some degree
You are probably right.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2019, 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
That evil b*tch destroyed her own life, the world is better off without her, imo.
She was a wonderful mother and in the beginning she loved her husband very much. So what did she do that was evil? (That Charles hadn't driven her to)

Example please Tara.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2019, 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
She was a wonderful mother and in the beginning she loved her husband very much. So what did she do that was evil? (That Charles hadn't driven her to)

Example please Tara.
The evil woman deliberately threw herself down the stair when pregnant with Harry and could have lost the child. She was always trying to upstage her husband when out in public with him. She wasn't such a wonderful mother some people believed her to be.

Anyway that awful woman isn't the be all and end all of this thread. I have no more to say on the topic of diana.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2019, 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->

Anyway that awful woman isn't the be all and end all of this thread. I have no more to say on the topic of diana.
Good because I don't think you know what you're talking about.
You claim to know people who knew Diana. Who would that be then?

I am not impressed with your claims because you never back them up.

I am guessing you know the woman who cleaned the gym that Diana attended or maybe the mother of the man who repaired the central heating at the palace.

You are very gullible Tara...

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top