Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2019, 05:15 AM

Good Morning Tuesday !

Good Morning everyone.

Going to be dry but muggy here today.

Off to Sainsbury's as soon as they open - need to stock up on loo rolls, laundry powder and cleaning products. All very exciting!

Having finished the proof-reading (at last) I can now begin the slog known as editing. Will shut myself in the craft room and not answer either door or telephone until it is done.

Have a fun day.
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2019, 06:22 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday !

Can't you proof read and edit at the same time?
I thought you girls could multi task?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2019, 06:56 AM

Originally Posted by Psmith ->
Can't you proof read and edit at the same time?
I thought you girls could multi task?
Of course we can multi-task - ask Peggy Lee - but it is easier (for me anyway) on the eyes to proof read a paper copy - then edit on screen.

swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2019, 07:09 AM

Hi

Yesterday was a wash out, literally,

Forecast dry all day, I decided to start painting the new garden trellis.

An hour later it was hammering down.

I will try again today.

Have a good day all.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2019, 07:33 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

A fine, bright morning but chilly here. The outlook is for showers in places, turning sunny again by evening. Maximum temperature 22ºC.

Shopping to do today, in-between that whatever else I decide to do. There might be some weeding out in the garden, if the showers hold off!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2019, 07:43 AM

Good morning everyone

Its looking overcast here in Yorkshire...maybe it will brighten up later...I hope so.

I'm being taken on a mystery tour today I haven't the slightest idea where...time will tell.

Have a great day all whatever's planned
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2019, 08:01 AM

Good morning everybody.

I was awake at 4.00am with cramp in my leg muscles. It really was excruciating and it went on for ages. Mananged to get back to sleep but woke again at 6.30 so got up.

I've been wrapping a few little housewarming presents for my friend who moved home last Friday.

I was going to start a new pilates class today but my plans are now on hold. The young man who's coming to paint my wrought iron railings has said he'll come today as the forecast is fine - I'm not so sure though.
I want to be on hand to keep an eye on him - make sure he protects all surrounding surfaces from drips, including the pavement. Oh and to keep him going with cups of tea & chocolate biscuits.

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2019, 08:22 AM

Good morning all.

Nice and sunny here.

Got the outside decorator coming this morning, will be here for a week, so I need to get plenty of coffee in for him.

Have a nice day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2019, 08:28 AM

Good morning all, have a good day. stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.

Carol get your doctor to prescribe some Quinine Sulfate tablets it stopped my cramps.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2019, 08:44 AM

Good morning everyone a sunny start and I am taking full advantage by doing lots of washing.

I am torn between going to pick some cooking plums from the fruit farm and trimming some shrubs. My brother is supposed to be bringing some plums but I want some that are firm for the freezer so may pick a few before they are too ripe.

Enjoy your day

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top