Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2011, 11:08 AM

Phoebe not well

Phoebe girl is also not well, the vets said she was OK no murmers or crackles no temperature, her Pancreas was relaxed, gave me some ABs in case she was storing a bug, she is not well, you know your own dog dont you, do you think the ABs are making her feel off, grasping at straws now!.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2011, 01:59 PM

Re: Phoebe not well

Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
Phoebe girl is also not well, the vets said she was OK no murmers or crackles no temperature, her Pancreas was relaxed, gave me some ABs in case she was storing a bug, she is not well, you know your own dog dont you, do you think the ABs are making her feel off, grasping at straws now!.
Annie, I do hope Phoebe will better soon, poor girl...
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2011, 02:05 PM

Annie, poor Phoebie, it's awful when they're not well and can't tell you. I had similar with my old border collie (pancreas was ok). I just kept on taking him back almost every day, getting on the vet's nerves. ABs were making him seem worse, different ABs no different, Bobby recovered well eventually so keep on taking her back?
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2011, 04:09 PM

Hope she's feeling better today.......
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2011, 04:22 PM

Annie I an sorry to hear Phoebe is not well.
It you are not feeling at your best having a sick pet doesn't help does it

Maybe a couple of days on a light diet might help, a little white fish and rice or scrambled egg perhaps.
I hope she recovers quickly.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2011, 05:25 PM

Aww hope Phoebe gets well soon Annie.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2011, 06:03 PM

She has slept all day and when I was making her tea I heard her clatter across the floor and she wagged her tail, maybe the ABs Thankyou for your kindness.She has had all her tea and has snuggled down with Teddy again, fingers crossed.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2011, 06:08 PM

Hope she feels better tomorrow Annie - is she getting on in years?
Hammer
NW England.
Hammer is male 

03-10-2011, 06:09 PM

I hope she gets better soon Annie, it is good that she is eating again.
Thinking of you both.
George.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria

03-10-2011, 06:21 PM

We have had her four years, she has a complaint rather likeSpina Bifida in humans so they had to stop breeding with her as she was throwing pups with the same complaint, she was in a sorry mess when we got her and she was about five then so I suppose for a breeder she is getting on, and really if they are not in Pup they are not looked after really.So she is between 8and ten the vet said.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top