Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2016, 05:15 PM

Re: Can Dogs Have Cooked Pork Mince?

Originally Posted by tina ->
Art my little dog Lucy has behaved just as your dog when our Tilly died and now will very rarely eat anything if its not hand fed, no matter how long we leave it. the vet said we could leave it as long as 5 days but I cant do it so now we feed her on what we are having pork chops, sausages, chicken beef etc we also put dog food down for her but always end up throwing it away.she sees the vet regular and is always in good health. I also buy her a bag of cooked chicken from Iceland for when we are having something we dont want to give her.
tina, It's comforting to know someone else has this problem! I have just mixed cooked chicken in with his Nature's Diet as he wont eat the dried food any more and he ate that! He wouldn't eat the Nature's Diet on its own though.
The other thing he has started to do is, whine at about 10pm at night. Just standing in front of me and whining for no reason! I offer him food, he doesn't want that. l let him out but he doesn't go to the toilet and just runs in again.
I think it might be easier to swap him for a baby!

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top