Join for free
Page 20 of 25 « First < 10 18 19 20 21 22 > Last »
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2019, 10:35 AM

Re: I'm A Celebrity 2019

Day 18 – Losing Slop of the Pops, Pot Shot and Jungle Radio

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2...in-the-jungle/

Bushtucker Trial: Slop of the Pops

Today, there were only names left "in the hat", DJ Roman Kemp and reality superstar Caitlyn Jenner, so the pair went off to the Bushtucker Trial area.

Slop of the Pops saw them each strapped to a rotating turntable as music played, tasked with bashing stars out of disco ball pinatas above them using giant microphones. They were also hit with all manner of creepy crawlies and other nasty stuff including rotten eggs, liver and fish guts. Caitlyn and Roman were in such a rush to get through the trial that they repeatedly cut Dec off as he tried to say “your time starts now.” Despite all this, the duo managed to get all eight stars, meaning it would be full bellies in camp that night.
This BTT was especially filthy and smelly but Caitlyn and Roman's "gusto" meant that it didn't last long .....

Dingo Dollar Challenge: Pot Shot

Myles and Nadine arrived at the challenge area to find a pool table and instructions. They had to answer questions with numerical answers, by potting whichever ball had the correct number written on it. Additionally, they had to get into an oversized suit together, and use only Myles’ right arm or Nadine’s left. They were successful and visited Kiosk Kev in the hopes of bagging some chocolate covered strawberries. The question this time was: “What percentage of adults understand the offside rule?” The choices were 33% or 53%, with the campmates choosing the former option and losing out on their treat.
Some fun was had with Myles bending over Nadine's bum .....

Hare for Dinner

As a result of their efforts the celebrities won a hare for dinner, which Andy Whyment had the task of preparing. He seemed to be a little apprehensive about cutting up the animal, but he was given a handy lesson from camp chef, Myles Stephenson. Jacqueline Jossa was tasked with preparing the vegetables for this evening which was a delightful concoction of artichoke hearts, kale and squash.
Everyone enjoyed "proper" meat .....

Jungle Radio

Another task was given to the campmates tonight. Two celebrities would have to take jobs at Jungle Radio, with Kate and Roman being picked due to their real world experience as presenters. In order to win a full English breakfast for camp, they would have to enter a spider-infested radio studio and present a show, while their campmates rang in with answers to musical-themed questions about themselves. Questions included what the number one song in the UK was when Ian Wright was born and when Rak Su won The X Factor. The campmates won breakfast.
It passed the time .....

Ian Wright was the fifth celebrity to leave the Jungle
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2019, 11:34 AM

Much respect to Roman and Caitlyn, especially Caitlyn, that was a hard task and very physical. I can't imagine doing that task at 70 years old I would have been knackered.

I say much respect but then I get to thinking why would anyone humiliate themselves like that on national TV, Caitlyn doesn't even need the money so it must be because she wants acceptance. The others I think just do it for money. I wouldn't want guts and offal thrown at me urgh.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2019, 05:36 PM

Next Elimination Odds

http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/en...imination.html

1/4 Myles Stephenson
5/1 Caitlyn Jenner
7/1 Kate Garraway
14/1 Jacqueline Jossa
14/1 Nadine Coyle
20/1 Roman Kemp
33/1 Andrew Whyment

Look like Myles might go, but could it be Caitlyn .....
Jeanster
UK
Jeanster is female 

05-12-2019, 09:27 PM

The task for Caitlyn and Roman was foul.

This is the first series I've watched for about three years and I'm surprised by how much worse the trials are but they all seem to make easy going out of them.

It amazes me what you can do when you have to ...
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2019, 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Next Elimination Odds

http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/en...imination.html

1/4 Myles Stephenson
5/1 Caitlyn Jenner
7/1 Kate Garraway
14/1 Jacqueline Jossa
14/1 Nadine Coyle
20/1 Roman Kemp
33/1 Andrew Whyment

Look like Myles might go, but could it be Caitlyn .....

Correct again, Omah.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2019, 11:36 PM

Two leave tomorrow night...
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2019, 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Two leave tomorrow night...

Won't be many left then.
When does it finish, any idea Mags?

I think we've got the Dancing on Ice back then, haven't we?
I read somewhere that awful Jaon Gardiner has left this time.
Can't say I'm sorry, I thought him an extremely rude and ignorant man.

Sorry Omah, on your thread.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2019, 11:45 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Won't be many left then.
When does it finish, any idea Mags?

I think we've got the Dancing on Ice back then, haven't we?
I read somewhere that awful Jaon Gardiner has left this time.
Can't say I'm sorry, I thought him an extremely rude and ignorant man.

Sorry Omah, on your thread.
The final is this Sunday, 8th December
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2019, 11:45 PM

I actually watched it all the way through tonight. Daughter was here & she has seen all of them.
I can't help thinking those screws they use for the stars are far too long, doesn't give them much time to undo them. Daughter agreed with me.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

06-12-2019, 12:26 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
The final is this Sunday, 8th December

Oh, I didn't know that.
Thanks Mags.

Page 20 of 25 « First < 10 18 19 20 21 22 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top