Join for free
Page 37 of 48 « First < 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2019, 10:10 AM

Re: The Prince Andrew interview

I cant think why all this is such a surprise .
Prince Andrew has been known for years to be a total waste of space and more to the point a total waste of public money .
He is so out of touch he may as well be living on the moon and his sense of entitlement is off the radar
£250k a year ( not counting the rest security for him and his useless offspring )

The entire family is not worth anything .
I wonder if Prince Phillip is still getting his 375k a year a warden of Windsor Great Park ?

Why does the country keep throwing money at this bunch of inbreds ?

No silly insults to our intelligence re tourism or the Blair’s please .
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2019, 10:46 AM

Hi

Muddy, having worked like you in many different places, I disagree,

I am happy with our Royals, far better than an elected Head of State.

I am not jealous of their money, they live a life I would not want.

Times are changing, the younger Royals are great, very polite and affable.

Both William and Harry take their place in the queue and open doors for the oldies.

No side to them at all, so very different to the older Generation.

Prince Charles is an arse, not likeable at all.

Princess Anne is as blunt as they come, once told me to F Of, she was drunk at the time.

Likeable however, sorry about last night, a bottle of very expensive whisky each...
CandyCrunch
USA
CandyCrunch is female  CandyCrunch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2019, 02:57 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
This article was written in 2001, it's a pity Andrew didn't heed the warnings..
This 2001 article mentioned his heavy sweating, like the girl did.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2019, 06:09 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Muddy, having worked like you in many different places, I disagree,

I am happy with our Royals, far better than an elected Head of State.

I am not jealous of their money, they live a life I would not want.

Times are changing, the younger Royals are great, very polite and affable.

Both William and Harry take their place in the queue and open doors for the oldies.

No side to them at all, so very different to the older Generation.

Prince Charles is an arse, not likeable at all.

Princess Anne is as blunt as they come, once told me to F Of, she was drunk at the time.

Likeable however, sorry about last night, a bottle of very expensive whisky each...

I wonder Swims why everyone uses the word Jealous ?
I am not ‘jealous’ of ‘their’ money .
They are uber rich that’s ok it would be nice but there you are .
My nature sense of justice is totally outraged by the prolifigate use of public money ie taxpayers money and yes this includes my money as I am a tax payers these inadequate people who have not earned it by anything other than winning the lottery of birth.

There is no proof whatsoever that they are better than an elected head of state. They are certainly far far more expensive .its nice that William and Harry are nice why should they not be? They are two averagely intelligent super privilegedmen whose life path has and will always be smoothed for them .
Yes they lost their mother but many people do and have to struggle with it anyway and they are men now.
I should hope that at the very least they can open the door for others at times .
This is not a qualification for a life time of tax payers money which could be far better spent elsewhere.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2019, 07:52 AM

If it wasn't for Royals, there would be very few questions on the TV quiz shows.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2019, 08:45 AM

And now it's emerging where that POS has been getting his extra cash from and even worse why.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2019, 08:53 AM

Maybe when the Queen dies we should think hard about the future of the Royals.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2019, 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Maybe when the Queen dies we should think hard about the future of the Royals.
There should be no future for them.

They are a totally useless anachronistic waste of space (and oxygen) and their removal from our whole structure of government so obviously necessary after the collapse of the last vestiges of democracy that became obvious in the last three years is obvious.
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2019, 10:31 AM

OK. So most want to see the Royal family abolished and replaced with a Head of State, A president, Call it what you like.
Let,s just say the Monarchy were done away with tomorrow. Who would you like to see as Head of State?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

02-12-2019, 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by big ben ->
OK. So most want to see the Royal family abolished and replaced with a Head of State, A president, Call it what you like.
Let,s just say the Monarchy were done away with tomorrow. Who would you like to see as Head of State?
Just about any elected individual as long as their role was purely titular and with no political power.

Page 37 of 48 « First < 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top