Join for free
Page 574 of 1676 « First < 74 474 524 564 572 573 574 575 576 584 624 674 1074 1574 > Last »
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2018, 09:03 PM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

Talking about the future, some professor was on BBC 4 the other night and he figured out that in 8.5 billion years time two giant galaxies will collide causing a beautiful fireworks type display in the sky, handy to know that ain’t it, might even stay up to watch it.
So I wouldn’t worry about the future Sweetie, what will be will be, besides according to the way his mind is thinking 2525 is only tomorrow.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2018, 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Good one Spitty.

“You are a true friend of the Court” Dilly dilly
“And what have you brought Vincent O’Brien?
“I have brought a two year old female racehorse”
Filly filly!

Oh woe is me
I got a hole in me mouth, where a tooth used to be
I was put in a chair
In pain, suffering to the point of despair
The dentist gave a short inspection
Then opened me mouth and gave me an injection
He pulled and yanked for quite a while
Held up the molar and gave me a smile
“Of that monster you are finally rid
I’m afraid that’ll cost you eighty quid.

And he’s the wife’s nephew, just wait till he want’s his ring sized, still cheap enough to be shut of the thing once and for all.
And he’s the wife’s nephew, just wait till he want’s his ring sized, still cheap enough to be shut of the thing once and for all.
there's a few guys around here who would do that for him for pleasure - right lads?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2018, 10:23 PM

Not in this Court.
Dilly dilly.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2018, 10:58 PM

Goodnight Possums.
If tomorrow never comes, at least I said sweetie Dreams.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2018, 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Goodnight Possums.
If tomorrow never comes, at least I said sweetie Dreams.
in ya dreams lads - form a queue - only pugsie wugsie is allowed to walk to the front of it! he's so demanding and tangos deliriously - if you haven't seen his fandango you are missing out but it only performs at a full moon!
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2018, 02:23 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
in ya dreams lads - form a queue - only pugsie wugsie is allowed to walk to the front of it! he's so demanding and tangos deliriously - if you haven't seen his fandango you are missing out but it only performs at a full moon!
...I'm miffed. You forwent the pleasure of mentioning my huge erection,gumbuddy!

...and I erected that marquee with NO assistance,y'know!

Still-the pleasure of seeing you in your tight-fitting toreador's kit as you twirled around me was worth the effort!
OLE'!
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

10-04-2018, 04:03 AM

Bring me your ring dilly dilly
Show me your ring
You want it enlarging dilly dilly
Oh you brave silly thing

Calling on Pugs dilly dilly
He’ll stretcheth ya ring
And you will go to the ball dilly dilly
With a new fitting ring

You wanted our Jem dilly dilly
You wanted our Jem?
Well he’s working like fury dilly dilly
He only does the real men!

But don’t worry yourself dilly dilly
He’s taught Pugs all he knows
So if he spoileth ya ring dilly dilly
All hell let loose he will knows!!
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

10-04-2018, 04:05 AM

Originally Posted by Pug ->
...I'm miffed. You forwent the pleasure of mentioning my huge erection,gumbuddy!

...and I erected that marquee with NO assistance,y'know!

Still-the pleasure of seeing you in your tight-fitting toreador's kit as you twirled around me was worth the effort!
OLE'!
well erhm - I didn't want to push it too hard??
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2018, 04:15 AM

You UTTER cad! Why,just a few hours ago you were whispering in my ear,saying how excited seeing my huge erection had made you...AND you even had the temerity to ask if you could stroke my guy-post....you RAT!

You're a really slippery fellow,gumbuddy.
So slippery you remind me of phlegm.
You also have dual personalities,young man.
It's the truth that I hate BOTH of them!

[minces off head in air,determined not to cry....#sob#....]
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2018, 01:02 PM

Thinking of the future I recall reading in the bible something about the ‘last day’, methinks that professor chap nicked his galaxy theory from the bible, get a load of this from Peter, a simple fisherman who never saw a school day in his life. Eric Van Danikin had some good theories but they branded him a fraud. Anyway here's what Peter says and he got it from the horses mouth so to speak.

2 Peter 3:10-13
“But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a roar, and the heavenly bodies will be burned up and dissolved, and the earth and the works that are done on it will be exposed. Since all these things are thus to be dissolved, what sort of people ought you to be in lives of holiness and godliness, waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be set on fire and dissolved, and the heavenly bodies will melt as they burn! But according to his promise we are waiting for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells”

Pretty strong stuff eh? Maybe they knew more than we credit them for back then.

My dear old mother used to say to me on Monday mornings “Jem, it’s time for work, the Lord himself couldn’t rise you even if it was on the last day”
Bless her soul she never let me be late for work.

Page 574 of 1676 « First < 74 474 524 564 572 573 574 575 576 584 624 674 1074 1574 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top