Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2011, 04:30 PM

Re: showers versus baths ???

Shower, I cant get up from the Bath these days and prefer it, it wakes you up and you can wash your hair easier than sticking your head in the washbasin, would love a wet room like you Jimmy.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2011, 05:08 PM

I'm like Pixie, l like showers in the Summer, and take long decadent soaks in the Winter. With a book, music and a glass of wine .... heaven!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2011, 05:33 PM

Shower, baths use a lot more water and so are too expensive for me.
I also find laying in a hot bath makes me feel lethargic .
aitch
Wigan
aitch is male  aitch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2011, 05:40 PM

As I said before, I would love a bath, but not having one does get you into a routine, when I wake up in the morning the first thing after I have had a cuppa, is the shower, where I wash my hair, myself and also have my daily shave, (I cant go with the stubble as its called ) Then thats it for the day, a wash at night before bed, then next day the same routine, I have done this since the early 80s when the bath was taken out and a shower cubicle installed, later it was changed to a wet room, which although good, its not a soothing bath, but back to the question, which do you think is the greener Bath or Shower,
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2011, 06:26 PM

A shower has to be greener Aitch - unless maybe two or three people use the same bath water, but bags I go first.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2011, 06:51 PM

Oh shower is greener unless you stand under it for ages ........
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2011, 08:25 PM

I remember when the war started and we moved to Preston with the AFS and we had a tin bath in front of the fire.Wrong thread I know.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2011, 08:39 PM

A shower for me every time.

The last time I had a bath I was several years ago and I was in the house alone, so I filled the bath with some relaxing aromatherapy stuff, lit some candles, had a glass of wine and some chill-out music on, on my landing. It was wonderful until I opened my eyes and saw two golden eyes staring at me.

It was one of my black cats, Joe, and he decided it would be such a hoot to join me in the bath. He jumped out quicker than he'd jumped in.
Wonda
Sussex, England
Wonda is female  Wonda has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2011, 10:32 PM

We have a power shower over the bath, but the bath is small in length and depth so i opt for the shower.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2011, 11:15 PM

It's a bath for me everytime Have one every evening with oils in.....very relaxing

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top