Join for free
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2019, 11:51 AM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

Young Robert you amaze me.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2019, 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Young Robert you amaze me.

I disapprove of all this cloak & dagger stuff. It's very divisive.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2019, 01:03 PM

No doubt we have suffered a severe blow with the absence of our dear friend, a real bombshell from the blue.
All I can say is it’s up to each individual to do what they please, as far as I’m concerned I’m staying put and will continue with the usual drivel regardless, probably end up talking to myself, but what matter, that’s how it started off in the first place.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2019, 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
No doubt we have suffered a severe blow with the absence of our dear friend, a real bombshell from the blue.
All I can say is it’s up to each individual to do what they please, as far as I’m concerned I’m staying put and will continue with the usual drivel regardless, probably end up talking to myself, but what matter, that’s how it started off in the first place.
Bless Jem, I am still here, it got a little lost.
Not my fault, even though some feel it is.
I have a funeral to attend tomorrow, life is short, let us embrace what we have.
Long live Scribbles.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2019, 02:46 PM

I am torn.

I love scribbles and don't intend to leave, but I feel for Gummy, driven out by the powers that be.
I want to stay in touch with him. Seems harmless, I do find all this whispering tedious .
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2019, 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Told ya Jem (On another thread), it ain't where you finish, its where you started, when you were hungry for a Mega Bite.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2019, 03:34 PM

Gummy went Global for some reason, maybe he just needed more than this enclave could offer, when you feel the need to Push the boat out, make sure its securely tethered.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

13-05-2019, 04:41 PM

I wish someone would be honest on here, I am getting the blame for the migration!!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2019, 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Gummy went Global for some reason, maybe he just needed more than this enclave could offer, when you feel the need to Push the boat out, make sure its securely tethered.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK

13-05-2019, 05:26 PM

I'm Jake the peg, diddle-iddle-iddle-um
With my extra leg, diddle-iddle-iddle-um
Whatever I did they said was false
They said "quick march" I did the quick waltz
Then they shouted at me "put your best foot forward" - but which foot?
I said "it's very fine for you, you only got a choice of two"
But me, I'm Jake the Peg, diddle-iddle-iddle-um
With the extra leg... diddle-iddle-iddle-um

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top