Join for free
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2020, 02:02 PM

Re: Poor me Harry (Caution, rant alert)

I too used to like him. Now i.m just bored of hearing his oh woe is me spiel . He's changed such a lot since he met that Meghan. Go away Harry no one is interested anymore, you made your bed, go lie in it, quietly please.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2020, 03:53 PM

They do come over as a very self-absorbed and self-indulgent couple. They forget how privileged they are.
LongDriver
West Sussex (coastal)
LongDriver is male  LongDriver has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2020, 04:29 PM

Haemorrhoid Harry, a right royal pain in the arse!
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2020, 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by LongDriver ->
Glanny
N.Ireland
Glanny is female  Glanny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2020, 05:09 PM

Yes, it is all getting rather tedious...

It's nothing to do with Meghan's colour, however much the PC brigade may say, the fact is if he hadn't met her in all probability he would not now be estranged from his family and would still be representing the royals at charity and army events. Somehow I don't think he would be living in Canada!
I always liked Harry, he came across as being down to earth and not up his own (royal) backside.
I do wonder how long the marriage will last...
Glanny
N.Ireland
Glanny is female  Glanny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2020, 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by LongDriver ->

Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2020, 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I too used to like him. Now i.m just bored of hearing his oh woe is me spiel . He's changed such a lot since he met that Meghan. Go away Harry no one is interested anymore, you made your bed, go lie in it, quietly please.
The worry is that if his wife isn't happy, things may not end well for 'H'. Meghan has a record of walking away, look at how her father has been shut out.
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2020, 01:06 AM

They've both joined the Luvvie show business cesspit, full of spin doctors, PR agents, photo ops, friends, friends of friends, loads of money to be had, just lending their name to the latest woke and dumb loopiness that's going the rounds. It'll all go tits up one fears!
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2020, 02:29 AM

06th Feb 2020 15:06:45 GMT +0300

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/arti...nadian-mansion

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have reportedly increased security at their £10million Canadian mansion.

The Duke and Duchess are renting the luxury pad in North Saanich, Vancouver Island, and are said to have installed a new security camera along the beach, plus a tarpaulin hanging between two trees.

This week it was reported three-quarters of Canadians say they do not want to pay for the couple's security, according to a new poll.

Seventy-seven per cent of Canadians believe their taxes should not have to pay for the couple's £7.6 million-a-year security because they are not in Canada as representatives of the monarch.

Good for the Canadians .....
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2020, 06:46 AM

Very tasteful.
Looks like a high class knocking shop.
(I would imagine)

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top