Join for free
Page 2 of 25 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2020, 10:32 PM

Re: Marge's art work

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Wow! That was quick!
Do you keep a monitoring eye on this section, Tiff?

Anyway, thanks for the compliment. I'll pass that on to Marge. She'll be so pleased... and encouraged.
I was looking to see if the photo competition was put up yet.
I'd love to see more of Marge's work, she is amazing at portraits.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2020, 10:35 PM

Hello, this is Marge, (Leslie). I feel honoured to be invited in to send you all a message but I felt it important to acknowledge all your very kind words. It's so encouraging and I shall certainly be carrying on with my new hobby now. Maybe next time I'll paint JBR
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2020, 10:38 PM

Hello, this is Marge, (Leslie). I feel honoured to be invited in to send you all a message but I felt it important to acknowledge all your very kind words. It's so encouraging and I shall certainly be carrying on with my new hobby now. Maybe next time I'll paint JBR
Hi Leslie, I hope you will allow J to share more of your work in the future, you really are an excellent artist.

Don't bother painting J, you might frighten us all off hehe, only joking, that would be great!!!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2020, 10:40 PM

Wow! That's amazing! A perfect likeness!

Another brilliant artist

JB, Please get Marge's permission to post some more of her work, I'd like to see more.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2020, 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Wow! That's amazing! A perfect likeness!

Another brilliant artist

JB, Please get Marge's permission to post some more of her work, I'd like to see more.
She is very happy to have me post some more, but perhaps tomorrow, as I have to go to bed early tonight.
Don't ask!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2020, 10:49 PM

She is very happy to have me post some more, but perhaps tomorrow, as I have to go to bed early tonight.
Don't ask!
I won't!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2020, 11:03 PM

Gosh JB that is such a good likeness..
We have some really talented artists on here .
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2020, 11:30 PM

Hi Marge. Wow! Hadn't you been a painter before, you are good. Painting JBR could be a challenge.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-03-2020, 11:36 PM

It's fabulous! Love the use of colour and the perfect capture of Maggie's personality.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-03-2020, 12:01 AM

Blinking heck we have some really talented folk on here.... wonderful painting Leslie.... looking forward to seeing JBR soon

Page 2 of 25 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top