Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2020, 08:03 PM

Re: Prince Philip

Originally Posted by Mups ->
A bit off topic, but I wonder if the Royal family can still get their hair cut in the lockdown, cos we can't!

I can just imagine the Queen with her head over the sink with electric clippers.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2020, 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
A bit off topic, but I wonder if the Royal family can still get their hair cut in the lockdown, cos we can't!
Yeah, would be funny if the hairdressers had borrowed Mags' pinking shears, could do with a good larf hehe *imagining the queen with zigzaggy hair*
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2020, 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
Tommorrow is World vaccination day I believe .
Saw that he had written a letter to all ,praising everyone From dustbin men [great job,all weathers] to NHS.[great job ,I have a Rainbow poster in my windows]

I am perhaps being a bit cynical here ,but frankly cannot see the point . He has been out of the he public eye now for a couple to 3 years .
Wonder why ,any views ?
I think the royals are just struggling at the moment, what with the grand kids causing bother. Charlie made a statement too.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2020, 05:57 AM

Why not accept what he said as his way of trying to raise spirits...nothing wrong in that.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2020, 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Why not accept what he said as his way of trying to raise spirits...nothing wrong in that.
Because it is totally out of character and defies his awful track record. It is obvious that the propaganda machine is trying to make the useless shower in some way relevant again after the public waking up to the fact that they are NOT.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2020, 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Because it is totally out of character and defies his awful track record. It is obvious that the propaganda machine is trying to make the useless shower in some way relevant again after the public waking up to the fact that they are NOT.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top