Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2020, 03:34 PM

Re: The 1st time she evr heard....

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
Once upon a time, an old GF told me that "Men fall in love through their eyes, but women fall in love through their ears."

Truer words never spoken.
And there was me thinking it was through a man's wallet.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2020, 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
Not that you are in least bit cynical, PV!

The size of man's wallet has never interested me at all - personality and intelligence are what counts.

Apologies to Bakerman for thread drift!
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2020, 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
Any woman who is enamored by a man's wealth is NOT, repeat NOT, remotely in love with you. True, you can get her attention, and she probably will say she loves you, but she is lying. She may even moan in bed and tell you want a great stud you are, but that too is an outright lie.

Any man who wants love, merely has to watch how she treats others. Especially those others who she can not gain from.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2020, 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
Any woman who is enamored by a man's wealth is NOT, repeat NOT, remotely in love with you. True, you can get her attention, and she probably will say she loves you, but she is lying. She may even moan in bed and tell you want a great stud you are, but that too is an outright lie.

Any man who wants love, merely has to watch how she treats others. Especially those others who she can not gain from.
Luckily, I will never have to worry about that.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2020, 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Not that you are in least bit cynical, PV!

The size of man's wallet has never interested me at all - personality and intelligence are what counts.

Apologies to Bakerman for thread drift!
Cynical? Moi? Not a chance. V has always said it was my intellect (and moustache!) that attracted her to me.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top