Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2015, 08:12 PM

Re: boats at Sovereign Harbour Eastbourne

DOF

the further the subject the harder to keep a camera still. What I do is look for somewhere to support my arms, ie tree -fence -or even on the ground. Camera shake is the vain of all photographers let alone focus on subject.

If you happen to be this way I have a copy of elements 9 you can put on your computer (it is unlimited no of computers used). If you bring a laptop or something to put it on. I also have a very good tutorial you can put on it as well

Good start to see what it is all about

Oh the French coast is only about 30 miles away.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2015, 08:30 PM

Even you dog photo can be edited from this

big difference is the water on the picture left.

I also print my own pictures as I was there when taken so know roughly how they should turn out
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2015, 09:03 PM

Much better RS I agree, alas I am just a snap-shot man. Still time to improve.

For personal reasons only I like this picture, what can you do with it, anything? Plus my avatar seems to confuse people.

dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2015, 09:10 PM

Birling Gap

realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast

12-09-2015, 09:06 AM

It tasted nice but oh those bones get stuck in the teeth.
dukeofearl
south coast uk

12-09-2015, 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->

It tasted nice but oh those bones get stuck in the teeth.
HaHa...very good. It would be full of bones and quite uneatable, it was a Chub. Caught some big ones in that spot.
Took the picture from the little bridge with bright sun reflecting from the water using my Poloriod Sunglasses in front of the lens. Alas the Inviorment Agency have trashed the pool, no change there.
Just seen your earlier post, France is some 100 mile away from Worthing.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2015, 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
HaHa...very good. It would be full of bones and quite uneatable, it was a Chub. Caught some big ones in that spot.
Took the picture from the little bridge with bright sun reflecting from the water using my Poloriod Sunglasses in front of the lens. Alas the Inviorment Agency have trashed the pool, no change there.
Just seen your earlier post, France is some 100 mile away from Worthing.
My Stepson caught a large Chub when I was fishing with him in the river Seven and he wanted me to cook it .
Being unsure what to do with it I looked it up and it was described as 'inedible like eating cotton wool full of bones'.
I cooked it anyway but wouldn't bother again .
dukeofearl
south coast uk

12-09-2015, 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
My Stepson caught a large Chub when I was fishing with him in the river Seven and he wanted me to cook it .
Being unsure what to do with it I looked it up and it was described as 'inedible like eating cotton wool full of bones'.
I cooked it anyway but wouldn't bother again .
Oh noorty eating freshwater fish and poor choice. Past times say a Perch is good tasting, pike acceptable and of course the monks introduced carp. Of course many, very many fisheries are now depleted of stock by Eastern Europeans in gangs at night, a habit brought here from their own countries. No joke when just one fish can cost well over £500 to stock. Plus a trout fishery can lose £100,000 in stock to Cormorants (my avatar), another immigrant, see what immigration can do.
So that took the thread off topic but you started it

Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2015, 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
I've never been to Eastbourne but it looks a nice place and you've tempted me to give it a visit.

Isn't it reckoned to be the retirement capital of Britain?
Worthing is the retirement seaside resort of the elderly, Eastbourne is my favourite resort we have been many times.
If you plan to go to Eastbourne go about the middle of August,
you get to see the Airborne Air Show which is on for 3 days.
Here are the dates for next years show.
It is free unless you want to pay for a seat, but there are many places to sit very few people pay

http://www.eastbourneairshow.com/

Watch the vulcan at last years show, put your speakers on
dukeofearl
south coast uk

21-12-2015, 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by Wrinkly ->
Worthing is the retirement seaside resort of the elderly, Eastbourne is my favourite resort we have been many times.
If you plan to go to Eastbourne go about the middle of August,
you get to see the Airborne Air Show which is on for 3 days.
Here are the dates for next years show.
It is free unless you want to pay for a seat, but there are many places to sit very few people pay

http://www.eastbourneairshow.com/

Watch the vulcan at last years show, put your speakers on
Cobblers, Eastbourne is THE geriatric resort of the UK, the real living dead, nothing like Worthing.
Eastbourne has scenic beauty for those who enjoy stiff walks along the coastline . Otherwise a dump with traffic.
Worthing also has nothing but is well located to get to places of interest, unlike Eastbourne.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top