Join for free
Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2019, 11:41 PM

Re: why Brexit is a diversion from GSM

Originally Posted by steven collier ->
well like i said keep an eye on the weather to see if its bunkum..we will know this year or next...if europe do have continued heavy snowfalls then there will be mass evacuations from those areas affected..keep watching
So what are you saying exactly? Are you saying that Brexit was deliberately invented to keep us in the dark about the new ice age?
steven collier
uk
steven collier is male 

14-01-2019, 11:42 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
He is on a mission
He will post his nonsense, convert no one and move on, they come and go.
the only mission i'm on is to get the global warming liars exposed and thus get our taxes reduced or scrapped on fuel..i'm all for the rights of the working man not some select few elite who benefit from our labour and their lies
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 12:03 AM

Nee, nee, nee, nee.... Nee, nee, nee, nee...

Welcome to the Twilight Zone...
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 12:05 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Apparently a teacher warned his pupils that after Brexit, Santa Clause wouldn't exist. He has now resigned.
I should think so too.

I think he was a head teacher, if I remember correctly, and it just goes to confirm how many academics - in schools and in universities - are engaging in brainwashing to push their own political agendas.

Any of that at all should result in sackings and barring from undertaking any other form of teaching.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 12:06 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I should think so too.

I think he was a head teacher, if I remember correctly.
Even worse.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 12:06 AM

Originally Posted by steven collier ->
Professor Valentina Zharkova Confirms “Super” Grand Solar Minimum [Edited}

November 22, 2018Russ Steele15 Comments
Professor Valentina Zharkova gave a presentation of her Climate and the Solar Magnetic Field hypothesis at the Global Warming Policy Foundation in October, 2018. The information she unveiled should shake/wake you up.

Zharkova was one of the few that correctly predicted solar cycle 24 would be weaker than cycle 23 — only 2 out of 150 models predicted this.

Her models have run at a 93% accuracy and her findings suggest a Super Grand Solar Minimum is on the cards beginning 2020 and running for 350-400 years. [ Not the Grand Minimum but the full cycle ]

The last time we had a little ice age only two magnetic fields of the sun went out of phase.

This time, all four magnetic fields are going out of phase.

Here is the Professors full presentation: https://youtu.be/M_yqIj38UmY

I am interested in the reader view of Professor Valentina Zharkova presentation. Is it credible? Please comment, let us get a conversation going.
You don’t really want a conversation reall, you ignored my links where she never even mentioned anything to do with climate..ithe facts doesn’t sit well with you do they .
steven collier
uk
steven collier is male 

15-01-2019, 01:36 AM

So what are you saying exactly? Are you saying that Brexit was deliberately invented to keep us in the dark about the new ice age?
you got it in one mate...yes Cameron was instructed to do it to coincide with the GSM...then we have the yellow jackets which reminds me of the french revolt in the 1700's during the last mini ice age...and dont forget Banksy's latest mural depicting fire and ice on a Port Talbot wall...fire representing volcanic eruptions
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 01:54 AM

OH no! we must be in the end days.

Not only a GSM but the North Pole movement has been speeding up too. For most of the 20th Century it hung about Canada more or less stationary but is now rushing toward Russia at 50km a year. Arrrgh!

Perhaps the North and South poles will flip again. Twilight Zone indeed.... Oh hang on, only one small European island is having Brexit what are the rest of us being entertained with?
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 07:54 AM

only in the internet could you read such theories
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 07:59 AM

Apparently a teacher warned his pupils that after Brexit, Santa Clause wouldn't exist. He has now resigned.
I'd like to see the text of the Santa Clause in the Brexit Agreement.

Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top