Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2014, 01:31 PM

Re: Scary!!

We all have those days, hugs hope the rest of the weekend goes according g to plan
lilac
West yorks uk
lilac is female  lilac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2014, 01:32 PM

I would be worried..but I've always been forgetful..so hey!!
Thing that made me laugh once was an ad for agoraphobics in the local rag..''Go to our Way Out meeting at St John's''

Surely if you were agoraphobic..you would be unable to go there?

If you managed to get there, what would they say??..''Well done, you're cured??''
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2014, 01:40 PM

Ever run around the house like crazy looking for your keys and have them in your hand all the time? I did that a few weeks ago..
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2014, 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by AudreyII ->
Ever run around the house like crazy looking for your keys and have them in your hand all the time? I did that a few weeks ago..
Oh yes - been there done that!
ukmartian
Ipswich uk
ukmartian is male  ukmartian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2014, 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by Jean ->
We all have those days, hugs hope the rest of the weekend goes according g to plan
The answer to that is NO plans right out of the window ....someone hates me ...go out and check the car ,,,needs water , a lot of water , so I fill it up with a kettle ....I drop the kettle and chip it ,,grr ...then later on i crawl underneagh looking for obvious leaks, bad news I cant see any, meaning its nothing I can fix easily ....But what i did find was a lot of grease on the wheel ..the gator had split and leaked ...another Grrrrr....so i go and see my mechanic who can do it next weekend ....so i go home ...Half hour later I think i will pop round the car wash ...I start it up and the engine warning light comes on .....so back to the mechanic ....we are hoping it was just heat related ...i just cant take anymore bad luck ....PS I am on holiday in a weeks time and NEED my car .....
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2014, 07:20 PM

You seem to be in the wars lately, sending you a virtual hug!
ukmartian
Ipswich uk
ukmartian is male  ukmartian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2014, 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by Twizard ->
You seem to be in the wars lately, sending you a virtual hug!
I stayed in today ..i didnt dare go out

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top