Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2019, 12:26 PM

Re: People who love animals ...

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
hahaha, these are brilliant pics. Love it real
Added a couple more of the cruelty she has
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2019, 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Please try it now.
👍 ...... that’s so funny to watch LD

Years ago my Cassie Cat used to love watching the snooker on TV - she used to try to catch the ball as it zoomed across the screen.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2019, 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
👍 ...... that’s so funny to watch LD

Years ago my Cassie Cat used to love watching the snooker on TV - she used to try to catch the ball as it zoomed across the screen.
funny isn't it. What is strange is that they don't notice the TV for ages, then suddenly, when they do and they are up there trying to get the ball.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2019, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Oh, I love animals, I've always had a dog or a cat from being a little girl. They are so innocent and when I see or hear of cruelty or neglect it really upsets me.
I watched pet rescue last night and I ended up in tears. There was a horrible case of neglect and I could have killed the man responsible. I had to turn it off because I was feeling so angry and upset.

Our dog Kodi is so loved and I don't want to imagine life without him.
And I think dogs are good barometers of people.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2019, 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
And I think dogs are good barometers of people.

Besoeker, you haven't mentioned the little Bedington recently. Are you still having him?
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2019, 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by Alise ->
... make me happy. That's about it really, I love people who love their animals, care for them, and make their lives worth living.

I don't have any pets now unfortunately, due to working commitments, but have had in the past, and hope to have in the future, when I (eventually get to retire!!!)

Dogs especially for me, I love and adore them. I love how they all have their own particular personalities. But I also love all animals. Hello to all from a newbie to all other animal lovers!
Hello Alise and a very warm welcome to you.
We always had Labradors, two of which always accompanied me to my office at work every day, then down to one and then heartbreakingly none. I couldn't face getting another until like you, I retired, Now I have two adorable LaChons, (half Lhasa Apso, half Bichon Frise). Love them to bits. Hope to hear lots from you when you retire and get another pet, but even before then, join in the conversations. It's always nice to welcome newbies.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top