Join for free
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2019, 02:56 PM

A Sucker for a Bargain.

Hi

Are you controlled or just cannot resist a bargain?

I had decided not to do anymore to the house until after Christmas, after the upheaval of replacing the flooring in the hall landing and stairs, lounge, kitchen and utility.

To cut a long story short, I was talking to the carpet fitter who had a lovely off cut which would fit my conservatory, I had a some left over underlay, so now I am awaiting a day from him to fit the conservatory with a carpet and underlay.

This means moving all the furniture out and back in again, which is a dining table and six chairs and a large display cabinet.

As I am moving the furniture out it would make sense to redecorate at the same time.

I must be mad.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2019, 03:08 PM

Re: A Sucker for a Bargain.

I'm saying Nowt..
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2019, 03:23 PM

Me neither!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2019, 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Are you controlled or just cannot resist a bargain?

I had decided not to do anymore to the house until after Christmas, after the upheaval of replacing the flooring in the hall landing and stairs, lounge, kitchen and utility.

To cut a long story short, I was talking to the carpet fitter who had a lovely off cut which would fit my conservatory, I had a some left over underlay, so now I am awaiting a day from him to fit the conservatory with a carpet and underlay.

This means moving all the furniture out and back in again, which is a dining table and six chairs and a large display cabinet.

As I am moving the furniture out it would make sense to redecorate at the same time.

I must be mad.
Swim, you should wait for the spring to do any more work! You will be feeling more recovered & Guy will be more relaxed, so can help with making decisions.
Just have a good time and both enjoy yourselves!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2019, 03:48 PM

Hi

Guy is busy relaxing by sorting out my rats nest of wiring at the back of the TV, the Google Home Hub, Hue hub and the chargers.

Being a Techie, it offends him to see it as it is.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-12-2019, 03:58 PM

It will keep you out of mischief Swimfeeders and think how organised you will feel come January 1st. Sales are on in January aren't they?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top