Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2017, 03:10 PM

Re: would you speak up

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
For some reason sitting in front of someone munching on treats seems very loud. I have some sympathy for him (sorry Rachel), I hate the sound of someone scrabbling around their bowl of popcorn or slurping their bucket of cola behind me. I love popcorn but in the cinema, it reeks too.

(I like Bombay mix too)
Ah right
I was very careful with the bag, so it didn't make a noise and I was only munching during the VERY LOUD ADs
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2017, 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
Ah right
I was very careful with the bag, so it didn't make a noise and I was only munching during the VERY LOUD ADs
During the loud ads is good. that's when I dive into my pic'n'mix.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2017, 03:27 PM

During the loud ads is good. that's when I dive into my pic'n'mix.
When the film is playing, my friends wait for explosions so they can open their cans of booze

Delinquents!
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2017, 10:04 PM

I still get annoyed when I hear someone talking in the library so yes, I would definitely say something in the cinema or theatre. It baffles me why some people pay good money to go see something, then spend the whole time talking. And don't get me started on those that are on their phones throughout.
It's even worse when it's the little screaming kiddies story time morning or the old farts playing scrabble day

One has to pick one's time now for a little peace and quiet in the library whilst choosing a book or two or three or four
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2017, 11:03 PM

Yes I would but if they looked like a bunch of thugs I would go outside and complain to the management - if there was any management to be found .
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK

21-07-2017, 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Yes I would but if they looked like a bunch of thugs I would go outside and complain to the management - if there was any management to be found .
Most groups of children look like a bunch of thugs don't they?

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top