Join for free
Page 13 of 19 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 > Last »
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2020, 12:16 AM

Re: I'm A Celebrity will swap jungle for ruined British castle, ITV says

Shane imo got the easiest trial yet, apart from the spiders in the head hole, anyone could have done that as fast if not faster & got 12 stars. Even I could have done it!!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2020, 12:21 AM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Shane imo got the easiest trial yet, apart from the spiders in the head hole, anyone could have done that as fast if not faster & got 12 stars. Even I could have done it!!
I agree Tiffany it was 'clean' and easy. I could have done it too..
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2020, 03:55 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I agree Tiffany it was 'clean' and easy. I could have done it too..
I agree - it was a doddle .....

It seems that lots of viewers thought so, too - he's up for the next trial ..... with Jessica .....

..... and Shane's nose was put out of joint when AJ made a "proper" job of cleaning the mess sets - from Shane's "manky" to his "super-shiny" .....

I'd like to nominate Bev as my favourite English speaker of the celebs for using the rarely-used "notorious" - nowadays, most English speakers seem to prefer the limper "infamous" .....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2020, 11:51 AM

Is Shane Richie wearing black eye makeup? It looked like it had smudged last night!
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2020, 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Is Shane Richie wearing black eye makeup? It looked like it had smudged last night!
AFAIK, make-up is banned for all sexes on IAC .....

IMO, he's a durrty beggar who doesn't wash either himself or the pots properly so when he's rubbed his eyes, because of the smoke probably, he's transferred the filth to his eyes .....
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2020, 01:47 PM

Think hes wearing mascara , if you look most of the girls are .

Easy peasy trial I would have hated the spiders but I would have got through the rest much faster.

Non the less I do like Shane .

I'd like Mo to win , what a lovely gentle man
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

25-11-2020, 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Originally Posted by susan m ->
Think hes wearing mascara , if you look most of the girls are .
Blimey ..... you're right - they're breaking the rules .....

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tv/13271867...-shane-vernon/

I’m A Celebrity stars accused of wearing makeup – including Shane Richie and Vernon Kay
Mind you, the "rule-book" seems to have been revised for this year - Shane was positively "coached" through his "easy" trial .....
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2020, 02:55 PM

Omah , Ruthie won her mascara after she and Russell did their trial and won an item each for the campmates so she must be allowed to wear it perhaps shes sharing it around
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2020, 03:34 PM

Omah , Ruthie won her mascara after she and Russell did their trial and won an item each for the campmates so she must be allowed to wear it perhaps shes sharing it around
I think she is sharing it, Susan.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

25-11-2020, 03:48 PM

I think she is sharing it, Susan.
Ah, I see ..... let's hope it runs out sooner rather than later .....

Page 13 of 19 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top