Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2020, 02:32 PM

Re: Let's write a story.

Originally Posted by d00d ->
"Angelica, speak to me, those pills you said would keep me awake are giving me hallucinations about nasty dwarfs". But the line was dead.
Nice recovery d00d...
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2020, 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
"Angelica, speak to me, those pills you said would keep me awake are giving me hallucinations about nasty dwarfs". But the line was dead.
Rain poured from the night sky. The taxis driving past the hotel would make an occasional "swooooosh" while the headlights cast shadows of the bar taps that grew in size as they went up the wall, jumping from optic to optic.

Valli's voice stopped sharp as the front door rattled, went silent and the squeaking sound of the letterbox opening slowly stopped her breath.

A voice boomed through the opening with a deep, hollow scottish accent. She knew who it was, the hair on her neck raised, her pulse raced, panting in fear she knew it was "him". He shouldn't be here, he was supposed to be in prison, he was supposed to be on 24 hour guard.

The voice bellowed ....
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2020, 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Nice recovery d00d...
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2020, 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Rain poured from the night sky. The taxis driving past the hotel would make an occasional "swooooosh" while the headlights cast shadows of the bar taps that grew in size as they went up the wall, jumping from optic to optic.

Valli's voice stopped sharp as the front door rattled, went silent and the squeaking sound of the letterbox opening slowly stopped her breath.

A voice boomed through the opening with a deep, hollow scottish accent. She knew who it was, the hair on her neck raised, her pulse raced, panting in fear she knew it was "him". He shouldn't be here, he was supposed to be in prison, he was supposed to be on 24 hour guard.

The voice bellowed ....
"Any chance of a wee nip an a chaser? Come on lassie I know you're there, and old Mac Quill is oot, and the polis couldn't care less".

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top