Join for free
Page 510 of 754 « First < 10 410 460 500 508 509 510 511 512 520 560 610 > Last »
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-03-2020, 06:43 PM

Re: Over 50's Club Scotland (part 3)

Thought for Today..

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	178fd68a26534af5561a687308de67bb.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	22.9 KB
ID:	11959  
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2020, 08:29 AM

Good Morning Folks,and a very happy Mothers day,though if You're like Me You won't be seeing Your Family except to wave through the windae as We've decided that's the safest way

I hope Jessie is ok after returning from LA...so if You're looking in Kiddo give us the thumbs up

I've not been any further than the front gate for well over a week,but the Neighbours have been great,We were nattering over the garden fence on Friday when I was cutting the grass,and I mentioned I had run out of biscuits,so a wee while later I heard a shout from next door Neighbour to say he'd left a bag on the fence with 3 packs of choc' biscuits for Me...wasn't that sweet of Them ...

Keep safe Lassies and keep Yer chins up (Mine is def' double now)
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2020, 10:28 AM

Morning May, Nice here today sun is out and that makes all the difference. Was out with the dog at daybreak for a good hour, never met a soul.
BUT I'm surprised and very annoyed to see how many camper vans are parked up by the beach. All these buggers trying to outrun the virus by coming up here to our wee communities HOW DARE THEY. They need to go back home and isolate there. We already have limited supplies here and we don't need them panic buying it all out from under our noses. Selfish B*****ds.
Glad you doing ok, just hope Jess is ok too.

Todays thought to keep us going.

Name:	Positive-Thoughts.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	35.2 KB
ID:	11965  
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2020, 11:17 AM

Just saw that on the news Roxy...My Gawd..that's all the Islanders need...time for Nicola to bring in the Army...Our brave Boys will soon get Them all turning back to wherever the hell that lot came from
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.

22-03-2020, 12:14 PM

Funny how they all shouted about Scotland being a drain and leeched off their precious Westminster. They cussed us upside down, spat bile at every opportunity. NOW all of a sudden they're in danger so they just assume they can rush headlong up here to self isolate and we'd just put up with it.
Well they can just feck off back home.

The Highlands are not going anywhere and they can always visit after the emergency has passed. They will then get the usual warm welcome from us. But at the moment have a bit of sense and stay in your own home.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

22-03-2020, 12:22 PM

You tell 'em Kid...stay in Yer ain back yard...not in Ours.

Daughter and SIL have just gone after leaving flowers,card,choc's at the front door,She's in tears because She couldn't hug Me or come inside...OMG...this is going to be really really hard on all of Us...I hate it.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.

22-03-2020, 01:09 PM

I know, I hate it too. My lot were due here for a long W/E arriving Friday past and leaving after lunch on Monday but it's all been cancelled. Fair gutted as we had a lot planned. PLUS, I now have a load of Easter Eggs in the cupboard that would have been leaving with them, they are still there, out of sight but I know I'll start hearing the scunners start calling me to eat them.....Waaaaa.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

22-03-2020, 08:24 PM

Scotland’s First Minister, Nicola Sturgeon has drafted in the military for support over the rapidly escalating coronavirus pandemic.

Sturgeon announced on Sunday afternoon at a press conference, the military have been mobilised as they needed to evacuate a confirmed coronavirus patient from an Island.

Sturgeon said: “We’ve had to call on military help to transport a patient from one of Scotland’s islands for treatment.”

It is the first case of military action being needed in the UK to deal with coronavirus. Scotland’s chief medical officer, Dr Catherine Calderwood who was at he press conference said, around 54,000 people across Our country will die from coronavirus.

Dr Calderwood said, the current best estimate of death rate from coronavirus is “around 1%,” which amounts to around 54,000 people.

Adopting different advice to what the British Prime Minister said on Sunday, everyone should immediately “stay at home,” Sturgeon said it is “okay to be outside.”

Scotland’s First Minister added, “Advice should not be considered optional.

“Life shouldn’t feel normal right now.

“If your life feels entirely normal ask yourself if you’re doing the right things.

“Don’t gather for parties at people’s houses. Beaches should not be busy. Parks should not be full.

“It’s okay to be outside but don’t crowd together in the park or on the beach.”

She hit out at pubs that are still open in Scotland, she said, “A tiny minority of pubs stayed open. Let me be blunt; in doing so they put lives at risk.

“CLOSE NOW”

London is set for a total lockdown because people are not listening to the government’s advice and that of medical experts and our brave frontline doctors and nurses.

edit..ANY pub in Scotland remaining open – despite being told to by the government – will be closed by police today.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.

22-03-2020, 08:39 PM

I was watching Nicola as the address was given live, it's actually good to see both the UK and Scottish Governments working together through this. All of the other rows put aside.
Glad too she has the armed forces in the wings, Boris needs to do likewise to deal with the idiots. Time for asking is over.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.

23-03-2020, 09:21 AM

Morning, Beautiful Sunrise as I was heading out with the dog earlier, enjoying these crack of dawn walks, and the Hairy One is lapping them up too lol.
Clouded over now though, wonder what's going to be thrown at us today then lol. I see Nicola is none too chuffed about the interlopers either.

Name:	_111391753_record.png.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	47.9 KB
ID:	11970  

Page 510 of 754 « First < 10 410 460 500 508 509 510 511 512 520 560 610 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top