Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Cedronella
england
Cedronella is female  Cedronella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2015, 01:17 PM

Re: Think before you throw.

I have a lot of the original Thundercat toys in boxes in my loft. I only play with them on Sundays, so lets hope there is a revival soon
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2015, 05:49 PM

When I was younger my two aunts went on holiday and at the hotel they got chatting to another couple( as you do) it turned out they were the parents of one of the players of Leeds utd ( back in the 70s when they were one of the top teams) anyway a few weeks later I received a signed programme with ALL the 1st teams autographs even the manager don revie. I dont know to this day what happened to it but I wish I still had it
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2015, 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
I gave away most of the boys old original Transformer Toys which are collected nowadays they had almost all of them and they were all in very good condition too not broken..I love seeing what other people give away or sell ,one mans trash is anothers tresure
My son collects transformer toys ( he's 26 btw) some of them ar worth quite a bit
Nightowl
suffolk
Nightowl is female 

11-11-2015, 01:35 AM

Do you sell on ebay Suzuki Sue?
oxymoron47
Australia
oxymoron47 is male  oxymoron47 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2015, 05:29 AM

Originally Posted by Docholliday ->
Heard on the radio about The number plates on J.F.K's Limousine the one he was in the day he was assasinated in Dallas in 1963.
The next president wanted to carry on using the same Limousine so it was overhauled and had new number plates fitted the old one's were thrown in the trash luckily someone spotted them and took them home put them in a draw and thats where they stayed all those years.
They are now being auctioned and expected to raise a $100,000 or more. Have you ever thrown anything out and later regretted it?
I once threw an ex wife out for adultery. Never regretted it!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top