Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2015, 11:19 AM

Re: Just Finding Amusing without Offending

Hi

For those of you who may have an interest in studying Chavs in large numbers in their natural habitat may I suggest a visit to Telford Town Centre.

They congregate in large numbers around their feeding grounds, Greggs and McDonalds.

The females, like magpies, are drawn to sparkly objects, and can often be found in groups around Accessorize.

The females are also almost invariably heavier than the males and more colourful, often in dayglo shades of velour, which makes them easily identifiable.

They are best seen after 11am in the morning, they are not known as early risers.
countrygirl
West Midlands
countrygirl is female  countrygirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2015, 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

For those of you who may have an interest in studying Chavs in large numbers in their natural habitat may I suggest a visit to Telford Town Centre.

They congregate in large numbers around their feeding grounds, Greggs and McDonalds.

The females, like magpies, are drawn to sparkly objects, and can often be found in groups around Accessorize.

The females are also almost invariably heavier than the males and more colourful, often in dayglo shades of velour, which makes them easily identifiable.

They are best seen after 11am in the morning, they are not known as early risers.
Been there, seen them, and sadly on Sunday afternoons we noted many of the ladies were sporting a black eye.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2015, 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Time to break out of that sheltered life you have been leading Mups

Nah, I feel safer here Nom.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2015, 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by countrygirl ->
Been there, seen them, and sadly on Sunday afternoons we noted many of the ladies were sporting a black eye.
Hi

Tis true, but strangely enough, it is not the scrawny males who deal out most of them, it is the fact that the females fight amongst themselves.

A few years ago I was instructed, much against my better wishes, to take a TV Crew with me for a nightshift in Telford, part of the stupid publicity demanded at the time.

The TV Crew were stunned by the amount of females fighting and the viciousness with which they fought.

Luckily after 5 hours they had had enough and after the legal people had been over the stuff there was less than three minutes which could be transmitted.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top