Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2010, 08:36 AM

Last Thursday of the Year

Good morning everyone

Another typical day here with wet stuff falling from the sky.

The only thing planned for today is less to eat at meal times. I feel like I have had enough food to last a lifetime.

Oops, Just remembered we are visiting the 'Age Concern' shop with some things that we need to recycle.

Have a wonderful day everyone and spare a thought for Mother Natures creatures who will be searching for substinance.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2010, 11:39 AM

Re: Last Thursday of the Year

Good Morning AB and Everyone. Foggy up hear early on this morning but has cleared now. Damp and dreich outside but I am not complaining - never want to see snow every again!!

Hope you all have a lovely day.

Take care.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2010, 12:08 PM

Damp but mild here in Sherwood Forest. Out with the hound early and then might try to tidy some of the dead plants out of the garden. I have filled the bird feeders and am enjoying my morning cappucino whilst watching the finches and tits. Chicken casserole for lunch, yum yum...

Enjoy your day everyone.
Barry
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2010, 12:17 PM

Good Morning World. It must seem magical to live in Sherwood Forest, the place of legend. I never stopped to that that it's a real place where people live. I'm not exactly a world traveler but I wish I could visit each of your areas just to see how the upper crust lives. LOL

Nothing exciting going on here and that's a good thing. It means the snow storm didn't happen. I didn't see a single flake yesterday or overnight. It certainly got cold enough for snow. I had to crawl under another layer of bedding last night to stay warm & snug.
mazzie
Scotland
mazzie is female 

30-12-2010, 02:24 PM

Good afternoon everyone. I've been up and out nice and early this morning for the supermarket shopping...............wanted to avoid the mad rush.

Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2010, 02:31 PM

I have taken down the decorations which took me all of 15 minutes, I hate them hanging around when the festival is over.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2010, 04:09 PM

I've had a good tidy round today, taken the cards down, dusted and put them back up. All my decorations are still in place and they will remain there until after the weekend ..... we went to my daughter's for Christmas Day and I always return the compliment by inviting them here on New Year's Day for another celebration. After that the diet starts!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2010, 05:45 PM

Hi, all! Slight thaw continues: 4 C (39 F) and a bit of sunshine too. Another lie-in day, just pottering (should be hoovering, etc! ). Leia enjoyed being out on the porch yesterday when it made it up to 8 C!

Bob, glad you didn't get the storm!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2010, 10:38 PM

Caught up with some washing as my washing machine arrived this morning After dinner off to the supermarket for few bits and pieces-was pleasantly surprised-not very busy. Then went walking with my friend round the reservoirs-it was also very quiet there as well, just how I like it......

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top