Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2010, 08:41 AM

Friday the last day of the year

Good Morning everyone

As this is the last day of the year I think it is only fitting to spend it trying to make my study presentable for the visit of the new year tomorrow.

Have a wonderful day everyone and remember to tell your loved ones how you feel about them.
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2010, 09:15 AM

Re: Friday the last day of the year

remember to tell your loved ones how you feel about them.

Now that might not be wise!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2010, 09:25 AM

Good morning all on the last day of the year. Some of the children are over for the weekend so we`re off to Tesco`s to stock up.
Have a great day and go easy on the juice this evening.
Oh, and Happy New Year to you all..

Barry
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2010, 11:12 AM

Good Morning AB, DS, PM and Everyone and I hope you all will enjoy your Friday - it's HOGMONAY

Take care and stay safe.

Best Wishes and Guid Luck tae ye a' for the Bells
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2010, 02:42 PM

Hope you all have a great New Years Eve!

The day of the year to get the booze out - as if any of you need an excuse

*runs
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2010, 04:23 PM

Thank you AB for all the laughs throughout the year. A special thanks to you AZZ for your time and patience. Have a great night all. Love your picture Brandykins.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2010, 05:34 PM

I want to wish you and your pets, friends and families a very healthy and happy New Year. In particular I want to thank you for keeping me sane when those horrible texts came. You're a great bunch and I am one lucky person to have found you!
Mary
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2010, 07:49 PM

Have a good New Year's Eve everyone!

Thank you to everyone for your friendship and making this an excellent place to visit.

Special thanks to the Boss himself, without him we would still be strangers!

Stay safe tonight!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2010, 10:02 PM

Hope you all have a good New Year's Eve whatever you may be doing....

Thanks to Azz and all OFFers for making this forum a great one to belong to.....here's to the next 12 months.....
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2010, 11:18 PM

Happy New Year to all OFFers and families, two and four legged, winged and finned! Thanks all for making this a lovely place to visit, and especially to Azz for giving it to us. May all have a healthy, happy and prosperous New Year!

Quiet evening here, just a drink or two to bid farewell to '10, welcome '11 and watch the Ball come down on TV in Times Square. No big partier here.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top