Join for free
View Poll Results: Would you vote to stay or go?
STAY IN THE EU 34 27.87%
LEAVE THE EU 88 72.13%
Voters: 122. You may not vote on this poll

Page 101 of 131 « First < 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2016, 03:57 PM

Re: EU...IN or OUT?

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
hi

i am a great defender of democracy, not dictatorships and the rule of might over right.

Whatever the rights and wrongs, the people of both the falklands and gibraltar have taken a vote and decided to stay in the uk.

That is that, so anyone who decides to take them by force can swan off as far as i am concerned.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2016, 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I shouldn't worry about that: no-one else does - TV, newspapers, the government!

Maggie did!

That wicked witch was responsible for destroying much of our manufacturing industries and as result put us into the hands of the EU bureaucrats!!!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2016, 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
That wicked witch was responsible for destroying much of our manufacturing industries and as result put us into the hands of the EU bureaucrats!!!
Oh? Not the unions, then?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2016, 04:11 PM

Pinko commie bed-wetting trade union leaders were also complicit in destroying much of our manufacturing industries due to constant strike action.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2016, 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Pinko commie bed-wetting trade union leaders were also complicit in destroying much of our manufacturing industries due to constant strike action.
Hear Hear!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2016, 04:15 PM

Nicely put Judd,
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2016, 04:19 PM

Never heard so much B.S. in my life!!!, it was the witch's insistence on monetarist policies that wrecked the whole of our manufacturing industries.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

11-06-2016, 04:20 PM

That's not like you, Joe, to continue a discussion!
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2016, 04:26 PM

I have just been to a steam fair and car rally - traction engines, old cars, kit cars, old tractors, and so on
I expected most of the participants to be eligible for this forum, and probably their pensions as well, but I was pleasantly surprised that all generations were represented.

A brief chat here & there showed that they all wanted to leave the EU and intended to vote accordingly

The construction and use regulations for such vehicles are much more sensible & relaxed than EU countries, where things like kit cars and classic car restoration are virtually unheard of. But it seems the EU cannot leave well alone, and are going to try to introduce their stricter regulations into Britain, which would mean the end of a lot of people's hobby, and the closure of many businesses
Naturally this inforrmation has only slowly and reluctantly been wheedled out, and as you might expect, any formal announcement will be postponed until after the referendum
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2016, 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by zuludog ->
I have just been to a steam fair and car rally - traction engines, old cars, kit cars, old tractors, and so on
I expected most of the participants to be eligible for this forum, and probably their pensions as well, but I was pleasantly surprised that all generations were represented.

A brief chat here & there showed that they all wanted to leave the EU and intended to vote accordingly

The construction and use regulations for such vehicles are much more sensible & relaxed than EU countries, where things like kit cars and classic car restoration are virtually unheard of. But it seems the EU cannot leave well alone, and are going to try to introduce their stricter regulations into Britain, which would mean the end of a lot of people's hobby, and the closure of many businesses
Naturally this inforrmation has only slowly and reluctantly been wheedled out, and as you might expect, any formal announcement will be postponed until after the referendum
Absolutely Zuludog, being a member of the EU only benefits big business it is no friend of the common man whatever his nationality, and the sooner the rest of Europe realise this the sooner we can close it down, work together and trade without all of the bureaucracy and rules. Lets make a start here in Britain by voting OUT on the 23rd and hope that the rest follow suit. And why do I keep getting a picture of Richard Branson at the top of the page telling me that we will be shafted if we come out? Bloody traitor!
Hats off though to Sir James Dyson who is on the 'out' side.....Good Man.
So now I'll be able to drive round in a Toyota and keep my house clean with a Dyson vacuum cleaner...........Lets all BUY BRITISH!

Page 101 of 131 « First < 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top