Join for free
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2019, 02:23 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Well that is kind of you, Dongle, but we are all too busy here to go away at the mo, so have rearranged with the airline for you to take our place instead.
They said it would be fine, so off you go.
I just got a call to say the holiday has been changed to a new destination..... Florence for two weeks in a top hotel. Luverly Jubberly.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2019, 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I just got a call to say the holiday has been changed to a new destination..... Florence for two weeks in a top hotel. Luverly Jubberly.
Courtesy of Hotel Trivago.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2019, 03:31 PM

I have been there and done that! Why don't you go with Judd & give us ladies some peace?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2019, 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I have been there and done that! Why don't you go with Judd & give us ladies some peace?
if the Trivago woman is going too then why not.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2019, 03:59 PM

if the Trivago woman is going too then why not.
Bye both of you

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

31-08-2019, 04:24 PM

Bye both of you

The locks have been changed so don't get too excited.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

31-08-2019, 05:27 PM

The locks have been changed so don't get too excited.
But I am the witch of the West, so nothing will prevent me getting in!.... Look I am here already!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2019, 05:58 PM

But I am the witch of the West, so nothing will prevent me getting in!.... Look I am here already!
You and your cohorts are in luck Twink. Speaking to the rather nice and attractive Trivago girl (you wimmin could learn a lot from her), I've managed to secure you wimmin some all-inclusive discounted rooms on the sub-tropical paradise island of Cuba. It's a nice complex of chalets set within with its own grounds complete with luxurious sands and palm trees. For your comfort and safety the complex is protected by a fence around the perimeter patrolled by highly-trained guards.

Guantanamo Villas is the ideal place for you all to relax and put your feet up. Vigorous pummelling massages are available for your pleasure as are the very latest in electro-therapy treatments that are only available in this highly sought after resort. A new facial beauty technique is available to you at an extra minor cost - this is where your face is covered with a hot cloth impregnated with Lenor for a length of time not less than ten minutes before being doused in ice-cold water. Very good for the complexion so I'm told.

The resort even has its very own manicurist in house to remove your own finger and toe-nails before replacing them with the very latest acrylic designs.

And you say we never do anything for you?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2019, 06:50 PM

Are you drunk Judsy?
I have never seen you write so much!
All total rubbush mind you, but you still managed to write a whole sentence.

Anyway, where were we . . . oh yes, this holiday we need, deserve and have earned.
We have had a meeting Judd, and decided you have an evil streak in you to wish to dispose of us kindly souls in such a heartless fashion.
Shame on you.

To make amends, I'm afraid we will now need TWO weeks holiday instead of one. You and Dongle could easily pay for one week each to show the shame and remorse you should be feeling.

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

31-08-2019, 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Are you drunk Judsy?
I have never seen you write so much!

All total rubbush mind you, but you still managed to write a whole sentence.

Anyway, where were we . . . oh yes, this holiday we need, deserve and have earned.
We have had a meeting Judd, and decided you have an evil streak in you to wish to dispose of us kindly souls in such a heartless fashion.
Shame on you.

To make amends, I'm afraid we will now need TWO weeks holiday instead of one. You and Dongle could easily pay for one week each to show the shame and remorse you should be feeling.

No, just felt like waxing lyrical and giving you wimmin an insight into how to write entertaining prose.

Two weeks holiday you say?

Right. A fortnight in Guantanamo Villas it is. Take extra clean underwear with you because the laundry service there is, quite frankly, appalling. They can't keep up with all the soiled linen.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top