Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2016, 05:43 PM

Have you been hacked?

Just seen this.
What do you make of it then - not sure if the link will work?

Check if hackers have stolen your info. Find out if your passwords, address, numbers or DOB have been nicked by doing a hack check.

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/sho...ent=18#hackers
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2016, 05:55 PM

Re: Have you been hacked?

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Just seen this.

Check if hackers have stolen your info. Find out if your passwords, address, numbers or DOB have been nicked by doing a hack check.

The other day, on the radio, was talk of using a password manager manager.
Sounded dodgy to me.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2016, 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Just seen this.

Thanks for the link, I am safe apparently
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2016, 06:33 PM

I got hacked a few years ago-no big deal but some friends in cyberland did wonder why I sent them abusive posts. A change of things got it sorted
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2016, 08:51 PM

No hacker loves me
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2016, 08:57 PM

Such a sad little face ... oh, go on then .. I'll luv you
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2016, 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Such a sad little face ... oh, go on then .. I'll luv you
You've just made my day.
Two lovely ladies showing their softer side.....and in the same day.
What a lucky guy.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2016, 09:17 PM

Is it safe to check if you've been hacked? I mean, aren't you giving details up to be checked?
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2016, 09:21 PM

Not sure of being hacked,I had a phone call from Tesco bank with whom we have our credit card with,they said there had been suspicious activity on some accounts after visiting a certain site,she never said which one,the caller then proceeded to ask or try to ask some security questions,at this point I became suspicious,asked her name which she readily gave,so I told her to hang up and I will do a 1471 and find if the number she called from was genuine,telling her to ring again in 10 minutes.
The number was genuine and she did call again,she was able to tell me the last 6 transactions,they then preceded to cancel my card,I received a letter of confirmation,waiting for the new card to arrive now,so the bank was well up on security.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2016, 09:49 PM

I was hacked about 4 years ago - a nasty little 'keylogger' which could have done serious damage if I had not noticed something was amiss. Took the 'techy' guys a couple of days to clean the computer and to check from wence the beastie had come - guess what - it was from Facebook. My account was closed immediately and I will never go in there - or any other so called 'social network' again.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top