Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2010, 03:54 PM

Re: Our Asti (mini Schnauzer)

Lovely photos AC - she is really beautiful!

Many thanks for sharing and look forward to seeing lots more of Asti.

Cuddles to her from me and doggy ones from Loki
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2010, 01:41 AM

Originally Posted by moetmum ->
She is beautiful. They are a breed I admire but wouldn't own (I don't do trimming or extensive grooming anymore) I also love the giants
I know what you mean moetmum and they are hard to brush with all the furnishings.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2010, 01:42 AM

Originally Posted by Brandykins ->
Lovely photos AC - she is really beautiful!

Many thanks for sharing and look forward to seeing lots more of Asti.

Cuddles to her from me and doggy ones from Loki
Thanks Brandykins, I think you're Loki is beautiful as well.
Welsh Dragon
Monmouthshire
Welsh Dragon is female  Welsh Dragon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2010, 09:17 PM

My brother has two Schnauzers ~ cost a small fortune getting them professionally groomed.

I personally prefer bigger dogs, but don't own any at the moment. Had to put my Irish Wolfhound down and broke my heart. Don't want to go through that again really.
Alicat
West Berkshire

27-09-2010, 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by Welsh Dragon ->
My brother has two Schnauzers ~ cost a small fortune getting them professionally groomed.

I personally prefer bigger dogs, but don't own any at the moment. Had to put my Irish Wolfhound down and broke my heart. Don't want to go through that again really.

Sorry to hear about your Irish Wolfhound Welsh Dragon, like you say it is heartbreaking when you have to part with them but you have to remember all the good times you had together.

I expect it is expensive having two mini Schnauzers groomed, but they look so lovely when they're done. Asti's coat looks like velvet when she has been groomed.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top