Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2018, 12:45 AM

Re: The Wrong Crowd

I wanted to be in with them but I had to do my homework.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2018, 12:50 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Watching? I bet you were an equally naughty girl and joined in.
No, I just watched in horror.

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Me and my mate were fishing with nets for newts in a drain when we came across this railway bridge. My mate didn't have his wellies on so we both walked across the railway lines to the other side. All of a sudden two plain clothes detectives appeared (as they always do on a river bank in the middle of nowhere lol) and we were taken to court. I was so embarrassed, as were my parents. I got put on probation for a year for that!
That was not fair. I thought you were playing chicken. I am sorry for thinking otherwise.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2018, 12:59 AM

apoor flloydie PJ probees heh?
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2018, 01:11 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
Drink much?
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2018, 03:31 AM

I can see it was a good thing I didn't join this forum until recently.

I was a good girl, didn't run with the wrong crowd and ran the other way.

Needless to say, I managed to get past that.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2018, 06:55 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
You're not making any sense again, Gumboid
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2018, 07:44 AM

Originally Posted by Psmith ->
I wanted to be in with them but I had to do my homework.

That is very poignant.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2018, 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
When you was a kid, did you get involved with the Wrong Crowd. If you did, did you manage to transcend the experience, and, do you wonder where the Wrong Crowd are now?

Oh, and If you did, did your parentage despair at your choice of accomplices??
I never mixed with a crowd. I had a few friends of whom my parents approved, nothing else would have been permitted even if I had wanted it, which I didn't, thank goodness.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2018, 08:26 AM

Like all things Tara, there are pros and cons, but, one certainly can't have ones cake and eat it.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2018, 09:09 AM

It would have been so easy for me to get involved with the wrong crowd when I was young. I lived in an area of Leeds that was notorious for wrong uns....there were respectable people who lived there too and although I had very little parental input and I was never a goody two shoes I always knew the difference between right and wrong ....I had my own standards and kept to them that included picking my friends.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top