Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2021, 11:41 PM

Re: Apologies.....

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Go on, Angel. Apply for the job. Personally, I think you'd make an excellent PA, but sort out the pay rates first. OGF's a tight-fisted Yorkshireman, and you know how they hate spending money.
Probably not! JBR. Foxy would expect me to run alongside him and take notes and even expect me to put fake tan on his impressive pins!!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 12:04 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
I've never had any email notifications. Don't think I'd want any really clogging up my inbox!!

I know where I've posted so not hard to find new activities on such the threads.

If I forget where I've posted I go to my own profile & it tells me my recent posts.

I'm same as you, Carol.

I wouldn't want constant emails just to tell me someone has posted anyway.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I'm same as you, Carol.

I wouldn't want constant emails just to tell me someone has posted anyway.
Same here. Tend to have a quick scour at the emboldened threads as my first port of call, so don't really need emails.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 12:17 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I must apologise for ignoring anybody who has responded to anything I've posted, but I'm not currently being notified by email of any forum activity.....Honestly......I'm not ignoring anyone on purpose.....
You're not the only one. I don't have email notifications turned on but I am not getting any new subscriptions noted in the search > your subscriptions nor is the little ticked box appearing for subscribed thread in the New Posts thing.

Also Control Panel no longer works as it should - that is my preferred method of finding if there are new posts in my subscribed threads and is now always empty.

I have written a message about this in the contact staff section so hopefully normal service will be resumed as soon as possible
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 02:22 AM

Oh. I never get notices for anything. I must have done something wrong. Thanks for the notice OGF!
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 06:16 AM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
Oh. I never get notices for anything. I must have done something wrong. Thanks for the notice OGF!
You only get notifications for threads, if you click on "Thread Tools" up there towards the right hand side. If you click on "subscribe to thread" within that, you would (usually) get an email with recent posts. There must be a wee glitch just now with the changeover. I haven't bothered subscribing to threads - if a thread has been added to, it goes bold anyway.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 08:58 AM

Hi everyone there is a problem with some email alerts at the moment see here...

https://www.over50sforum.com/showthr...47#post2116647
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I must apologise for ignoring anybody who has responded to anything I've posted, but I'm not currently being notified by email of any forum activity.....Honestly......I'm not ignoring anyone on purpose.....
Could it be because you are not vaccinated, OGF?

OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
Could it be because you are not vaccinated, OGF?

Ted! Are you saying that all these problems on the forum are caused by the absence of a little prick?........
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Probably not! JBR. Foxy would expect me to run alongside him and take notes and even expect me to put fake tan on his impressive pins!!
Although my tanned legs are the result of a great deal of exposure to the sun due to my outdoorsy lifestyle and the propensity to remove all my clothes at the drop of a hat Arty....I can think of absolutely nothing better in this world, than having you (A beautiful young woman) massage fake tan into my pins....

Job's Yours.....

I'm off for a cold shower now.....
Where's me GTN spray....

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top