Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2020, 09:10 PM

Re: Embarrassing moments.

Originally Posted by Dodge ->
Most embarrassing moment? I've had a couple but the ONLY one that I am ever able to remember is what happened on my 21st birthday.

My boss at work had arranged a stripper gram at a local pub. He knows I don't like them, because to me, they are designed for one purpose, embarrass the hell out of you and to give everyone else a good ole laugh at your expense. Anyway, I was tricked. All my friends from work were at the pub, even a few of the senior Japanese bosses, even the companies Japanese managing director was there!!. The barman then puts some music on, a chair comes out and I knew immediately what was going on. I gave a glaring look towards my boss but did not want to walk out in disgust and upset everyone so I yes, I sat there and took it. She didn't get fully naked, she had a g-string on which I was supposed to take off with my teeth but I declined because I knew if I did, I would end up naked in from of all my work mates and I was not about to let that happen.

The routine finished and the birthday celebrations continued. I am not a drinker but everyone kept buying me a celebratory birthday drink, I tried many, did not like them, tried others, some I liked but could not for the life of me name what they were. Anyway, as the party drew to a close, 7 of us remained and walked to a workmates who lived near the pub. The 7 of us crashed there for the night. In the morning I was the only one that had the following day off so they all went to work whilst I would walk to the local shopping centre (only a 2 mile walk). Anyway, walking through the shopping centre, stopping off for a quick breakfast in a cafe, then walked through the length of the shopping centre, passing men women and children to get to the bus stop. Got on the bus, got off at my local stop and walked the rest of the way home.

By this time I was exhausted and decided I wanted a quick nap so I undressed for bed. When I was folding the clothes that I had worn for the previous day, I noticed there was a big red lipstick mark on the crotch of my trousers and to make matters worse, I had worn white trousers that night. Even to this day I have no recollection of her doing that but oh man, walking 2 miles to the shopping centre, walking the length of the shopping centre to get the bus, then on and off the bus then walking home whilst having a very noticeable red lipstick mark on the front of my trousers!!! (didn't have a coat)

Now THAT's embarrassing
Who wears white trousers! And what was the strippers name? Monica Lewensky?
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2020, 09:58 PM

Different incident.

One of my long time customers had a problem in a paper mill. On a Saturday evening. Paper mills are 24/7 operations. And, in this case, it was 400 miles away.

OK. I set off to my local office with the intent to get drawings for the plant. I went by bike. Not really far to get there. Except that it was quite a slope. I fell. Badly. Unconscious. By then there was a crowd and an ambulance

But I dismissed it and walked to work. The bike was wrecked by then. But off I went, worked out the customer's fault. By then it was about 11pm. And I was very sore. I wanted to get an ambulance but none was available. So I walked to the hospital. About a mile. I got some funny looks. Shirt torn to pieces.

Embarrassing to say the least.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2020, 10:14 PM

While working as a self employed courier I received an urgent call to deliver some electronics to an engineer working on a communications mast at a service station on the motorway.

I collected the parts and proceeded at lightning speed to the service station. The engineer was on the phone explaining how I could take a lane at the back of the service station and find him and the mast at the top of a hill.....

After driving around for half an hour and unable to find him or the mast I decided to call him back. I soon discovered that I had gone to the wrong service station, and it was an embarrassing high speed drive to the next service station. He agreed to keep it quiet, but it cost me a mug of tea and a sandwich......
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2020, 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I believe it .
so do I
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2020, 01:30 AM

Mine was only a few weeks ago. My boyfriend asked me to go to Cornwall as he was going down to see some friends. I jumped at the offer as l haven’t been to the sea for ages.

On the day, I rushed around getting ready, ate my 2 shredded wheat made with milk and had a cup of tea.

I was all ready and he arrived. I was fine until we got near Bristol and my tummy felt funny. The feeling of sickness went off but came back again. The next thing l was sick, not a little bit but projectile vomit... three times, one after the other!

It went all down my front, soaking my jumper and my coat which was on my lap. It went all over his five face masks that were hanging from the gear stick. It soaked his newspaper and the carpets. Everything in my aim was drenched!
I felt so embarrassed and apologised profusely.

He said, he’d go off the motorway onto the slip road, where he stopped as another load was coming out of me. This time, l was able to open the door and was sick on the verge.

I couldn’t sit there in my drenched clothes, so l pulled my top off and sat there in my bra. Honestly, l couldn't have bothered, l was well and truly past caring! I apologised profusely for being a hussy for sitting there in my bra (and trousers which were soaked too!)
He got me one of his t-shirts and l put that on and off we went to find the next services so that l could wash and change properly.

I have no idea why l was sick. I have never been car sick in my life, only seasick. One good thing is, it didn’t smell of sick!!

I spent the rest of the day apologising but he was so good and didn’t bat an eyelid about the whole episode.
My children thought it was hilarious when l told them.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2020, 02:00 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Dirty old beggar, and you in your first job as well?
He wouldn't get away with that so easily these days, Minx.
My thoughts exactly.
He should be the one embarrassed.
Much of my life’s been an embarrassment but I’m not getting into it

Awwwww Art! You poor thing.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2020, 04:51 AM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
Different incident.

One of my long time customers had a problem in a paper mill. On a Saturday evening. Paper mills are 24/7 operations. And, in this case, it was 400 miles away.

OK. I set off to my local office with the intent to get drawings for the plant. I went by bike. Not really far to get there. Except that it was quite a slope. I fell. Badly. Unconscious. By then there was a crowd and an ambulance

But I dismissed it and walked to work. The bike was wrecked by then. But off I went, worked out the customer's fault. By then it was about 11pm. And I was very sore. I wanted to get an ambulance but none was available. So I walked to the hospital. About a mile. I got some funny looks. Shirt torn to pieces.

Embarrassing to say the least.
You were and probably still are very dedicated to the task at hand. So, no broken bones just an injured ego?
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa

27-10-2020, 04:53 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
While working as a self employed courier I received an urgent call to deliver some electronics to an engineer working on a communications mast at a service station on the motorway.

I collected the parts and proceeded at lightning speed to the service station. The engineer was on the phone explaining how I could take a lane at the back of the service station and find him and the mast at the top of a hill.....

After driving around for half an hour and unable to find him or the mast I decided to call him back. I soon discovered that I had gone to the wrong service station, and it was an embarrassing high speed drive to the next service station. He agreed to keep it quiet, but it cost me a mug of tea and a sandwich......
A mug of tea and a sandwich was a small price to pay.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa

27-10-2020, 04:58 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Mine was only a few weeks ago. My boyfriend asked me to go to Cornwall as he was going down to see some friends. I jumped at the offer as l haven’t been to the sea for ages.

On the day, I rushed around getting ready, ate my 2 shredded wheat made with milk and had a cup of tea.

I was all ready and he arrived. I was fine until we got near Bristol and my tummy felt funny. The feeling of sickness went off but came back again. The next thing l was sick, not a little bit but projectile vomit... three times, one after the other!

It went all down my front, soaking my jumper and my coat which was on my lap. It went all over his five face masks that were hanging from the gear stick. It soaked his newspaper and the carpets. Everything in my aim was drenched!
I felt so embarrassed and apologised profusely.

He said, he’d go off the motorway onto the slip road, where he stopped as another load was coming out of me. This time, l was able to open the door and was sick on the verge.

I couldn’t sit there in my drenched clothes, so l pulled my top off and sat there in my bra. Honestly, l couldn't have bothered, l was well and truly past caring! I apologised profusely for being a hussy for sitting there in my bra (and trousers which were soaked too!)
He got me one of his t-shirts and l put that on and off we went to find the next services so that l could wash and change properly.

I have no idea why l was sick. I have never been car sick in my life, only seasick. One good thing is, it didn’t smell of sick!!

I spent the rest of the day apologising but he was so good and didn’t bat an eyelid about the whole episode.
My children thought it was hilarious when l told them.
I’m sorry, that must have been a terrible experience. I must say, your boyfriend is definitely a keeper!
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2020, 08:57 AM

So , I was on a train going to London to stay with my sister. The carriage had about 4 people in , a few seats from me a handsome man In his late 40s . I needed the loo , so made my way across the wobbly carriage into the corridor area. Opened the loo door , as you know they are very small and the train was wobbly and bumpy . I was wearing a full length gypsy skirt with many layers , I was concerned as the floor was wet so lifted the long layered skirt up into my arms , as the seat was wet I could not and would not sit , so trying desperately to hold myself steady and with my bundled skirt up on my arms I tried to pee .......

The train rocking and bumping and noisy when the toilet door burst open and the handsome man from my carriage apologised and hurriedly slammed the door shut . I was so embarrassed as I made my way back into my carriage and found my seat again . I could not look into his beautiful eyes for the next 2 hours .

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top