Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2020, 04:30 PM

Re: It's no wonder my feet hurt

Originally Posted by John ->
I think this might come in handy for you LD.....

Добре дошли в Bulgaria Longdogs...... It means, "Welcome to Bulgaria Longdogs!!"

Thanks John, if I wait until Christmas I might need Russian too.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2020, 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Have you tried those gel insoles ?
I haven’t but they look good

Have tried various insoles and they do help a bit - not tried the gel ones yet though. I think we might actually sell them.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2020, 07:11 PM

I've also got a problem with my foot . I've a pain on the ball of my foot and I discovered there is a lump there, a very painful lump too. Looks like a doctor is in order but how can he tell me whats wrong with my foot over the phone ! Sigh
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

28-10-2020, 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I've also got a problem with my foot . I've a pain on the ball of my foot and I discovered there is a lump there, a very painful lump too. Looks like a doctor is in order but how can he tell me whats wrong with my foot over the phone ! Sigh
I know how you feel. Getting a doctor's appointment is bad enough at the best of times but almost impossible now. I'll ask one of my OFF volunteers to pop over and give it a massage for you.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2020, 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
If this arrives in time I'll be there on the dot, Bob.

There will be no stopping me then!

Come on Mags........With legs like yours, you would probably outwalk all of us......
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2020, 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by mart ->
That would be a mile for the number of years I've qualified to be on this forum ..but I think I could handle it. It's driving to your place that's the problem. It's too far to cycle that early in the morning.
If it wasn't for this lockdown nonsense, I would come and pick you up myself Mart.....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

28-10-2020, 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Will there be cake?
Of course Longdogs, and if you haven't sampled Mrs Foxes speciality, you haven't lived.....

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top