Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2020, 11:50 AM

Re: Good Morning Wednesday.

Good Morning from Foxy's establishment!...
Suns out, but very cold wind.....
It's our neighbour and good friends birthday today so we are going out for lunch to a garden centre.......In separate cars would you believe....And separate tables, We'll have to sing happy birthday to her across the room....
Then afterwards, just Mrs Fox and me are driving to another garden centre to collect a Christmas tree we ordered. Like you Mags, it's a smaller one than we used to have, and less fuss. We've still got all our daughters stuff here while they find another house, so no room for a big tree, Plenty of seats in the lounge, but nobody to sit on them this year....
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2020, 12:47 PM

Happy Wednesday !

Nice and sunny here but with a nice crisp chill in the air. I'll put the guinea pigs in the garden later and let them have a run around. In the meantime, work is flat out and non-stop, I pray for 6pm when I can switch off the monitors and leave all the noise and chaos behind.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2020, 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Happy Wednesday !

Nice and sunny here but with a nice crisp chill in the air. I'll put the guinea pigs in the garden later and let them have a run around. In the meantime, work is flat out and non-stop, I pray for 6pm when I can switch off the monitors and leave all the noise and chaos behind.
Sounds busy Bread, glad I'm retired now and the world is......Was...My Oyster!.....

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top