Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2021, 03:34 AM

Good Morning Friday !

Good Morning everyone.

Going to be dull and damp here today.

I am grounded anyway - waiting for an Amazon delivery - new shelving for the Craft Room - am running out of space! Time to be a bit ruthless methinks!

Have a safe day.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2021, 04:25 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday !

Good morning all, hope you are all well.

Just a few odd jobs on my list and I have some blackcurrants and gooseberries to pick for the freezer, but if it's hot later I may end up in a deckchair under a shady tree with a cold beer and a book.

Have a good day everyone
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2021, 04:25 AM

Lovely sunny winters day still need a pullover as it is only up to 20' but the sun makes all the difference after yesterday being so overcast.

Went for a long walk this morning followed by a quick visit to the butchers but now back in stay at home isolation.

Have a good one...
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2021, 07:23 AM

Good morning everyone! Cooler today with some rain later on, thankfully. Going to check out a new (to me anyway) second hand book shop and see if I can get any old vintage books for a project. Other than that, not much doing. Have a lovely day everybody
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2021, 07:43 AM

good morning, bit dull out there but was a pleasant walkies.

Our desktop and two laptops in for yearly check and new security. Might have a drive out to yet another garden centre, looking for waterproof outdoor seating cushions
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2021, 07:53 AM

Good morning everyone

Looking a bit overcast in my part of Yorkshire...we could do with some rain though

More decorating for me today and floor washing after the plasterer plastered a ceiling a few days ago......what a glamorous life I lead

Onwards and upwards

Macy I got some lovely outside cushions from TK Max a bargain they were too....might be worth a look if they still have them.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2021, 08:15 AM

Good morning all. Have a good day, take it easy and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Ullabi
Ullabi is female 

02-07-2021, 08:27 AM

Good morning everyone,

It's a warm sunny morning here. Temperature set to reach 26 - 30 C this afternoon.

After lunch we'll be taking the boys home, other than that we'll be trying to stay cool.

Have a great day wherever you are
Ullabi
Ullabi is female 

02-07-2021, 08:29 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Lovely sunny winters day still need a pullover as it is only up to 20'
At 20' we get our shorts and t-shirts out. How hot does it have to get before you discard the pullover Bruce?
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2021, 08:46 AM

Good morning - It's overcast today. I'll be strimming the paths at the allotment this morning. Maybe a ride over to see my brother later.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top