Join for free
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2013, 11:09 AM

Who said men don't remember.

A couple were Christmas shopping.
The shopping centre was packed and as the wife walked around she was surprised to discover that her hubby was nowhere to be seen.
She was quite upset because they had a lot to do. She became so worried that she called him on her mobile to ask where he was.
In a quiet voice he said "Do you remember the jewellers we went to 5yrs ago. Where you fell in love with that diamond necklace, that we could not afford. If you remember I told you one day I would get it for you".
The wife choked back the tears when she remembered that day and how they never had money to spare and the necklace she adored but couldn't have. She started to cry and said to her husband "Yes I do remember that day."
He replied "Well I'm in the pub next door to that jewellers".
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2013, 04:56 PM

Re: Who said men don't remember.

Typical !
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2013, 06:16 PM

Sounds familiar!
lavander
s. scotland
lavander is female  lavander has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2013, 07:10 PM

men....don't you wonder about them at times..
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2013, 11:26 PM

Well it made me

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top