Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
Markey1
London
Markey1 is male  Markey1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2015, 08:13 PM

We are mugs

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...a-tragedy.html

They throw Christians out of their boat , but excepts help from a Christian country , Italy , talk about biting the hand that feeds you , frightening thing some of them might of been wanting to come to the uk , for all the free hand outs , hating us because it's a mainly christian country ,
Graham
South Hampshire
Graham is male  Graham has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2015, 08:16 PM

Re: We are mugs

But if you were Christian and in charge of state handouts, free education, health care, housing or anything else this 'decadent' west has to offer, my guess is you would be pretty safe.
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2015, 10:17 PM

I thought immigrant scroungers were immigrant scroungers or are we grading them by religion too now?

If they are Christian dont they count as scroungers?
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-04-2015, 10:28 PM

They can't do much scrounging if they've been murdered on the way over...
Markey1
London
Markey1 is male  Markey1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2015, 12:54 AM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
They can't do much scrounging if they've been murdered on the way over...

But that the point , why migrate to make a fresh start in life , but murder innocent people because of their religeon ,
Markey1
London

17-04-2015, 01:04 AM

Originally Posted by Cass ->
I thought immigrant scroungers were immigrant scroungers or are we grading them by religion too now?

If they are Christian dont they count as scroungers?

Perhaps you don't mind migrants that kill people because of different religion to themself , living next door to yourself , myself rather them stayed in their own country and rot in hell

Only mugs are those defend these evil murderous people
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2015, 06:30 AM

Originally Posted by Markey1 ->
Perhaps you don't mind migrants that kill people because of different religion to themself , living next door to yourself , myself rather them stayed in their own country and rot in hell

Only mugs are those defend these evil murderous people
I was asking if your response would have been the same had they been Christians throwing Muslims in the water..

In one breath you seem to condemn all migrants, immigrants, forgien workers and in the next only those who are Muslim..

Im not sure if you are just angry at anyone non white, non British,non Christian or if you have some kind of agenda.
But your posts tend to suggest it.
Markey1
London

17-04-2015, 06:44 AM

Originally Posted by Cass ->
I was asking if your response would have been the same had they been Christians throwing Muslims in the water..

In one breath you seem to condemn all migrants, immigrants, forgien workers and in the next only those who are Muslim..

Im not sure if you are just angry at anyone non white, non British,non Christian or if you have some kind of agenda.
But your posts tend to suggest it.

Here we go same old story , given a tragic fact that just happen , your responce i most have a gender with non whites

So you don't condem the murders of these migrants that were thrown over board , because your responce is your basically comdem me for mentioning the fact this happen , by the way I am not a Christian , were I stand religion ls a load of bull s,,,, that course more death and misery to this plant to fellow humans than anything else ,

I far from angry , it's a debate ,
Cass
NL

17-04-2015, 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by Markey1 ->
Here we go same old story , given a tragic fact that just happen , your responce i most have a gender with non whites

So you don't condem the murders of these migrants that were thrown over board , because your responce is your basically comdem me for mentioning the fact this happen , by the way I am not a Christian , were I stand religion ls a load of bull s,,,, that course more death and misery to this plant to fellow humans than anything else ,

I far from angry , it's a debate ,
Nothing to do with this particular post its all your posts that have a similar negative air to them giving rise to the question of your agenda..

It is only natural to ask if every post has a similar ring to iot what the underlying cause might be.
I see from a few of your posts that you havent had an exactly easy life but to be so angry and negative all the time?
Isnt there anything positive about life in your world?

Im not going to trawl through your posts and pick up on every little thing and I dont intend to start a war or row with you Markey I simply asked a question..

I did it in a civil manner and expect an answer in the same tone and not in the derisory fashion you seem to have chosen. I can almost hear the sneer in your typed replies.

I do not condone any murder or religious atrocity I dont condon hate crimes of any sort be it based on race, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

I tend not to mock the afflicted or the intellectually challenged either..

As my mother would say Markey, if you cant say something nice , its better to say nothing.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2015, 09:02 AM

Whats nice - about throwing Christians off a boat !

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top