Join for free
Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2018, 07:23 PM

Re: Trans Madness

Originally Posted by missy ->
ive known a few men like that
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2018, 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by DWebb ->
..I think some have failed to evolve from them actually.....they are still stuck up in the trees
Can’t argue with this either
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2018, 11:36 AM

I was just trawling the net for information on Sade when I came across this:

Is Sade Adu daughter transgender?

https://www.legit.ng/1128678-is-sade...ansgender.html (with pics)

The 21st century is an age when everyone is reinventing themselves. People try new things, seek new experiences, and always strive to add a spark to their lives. Some even go as far as changing their gender. A prime example of those people is Sade Adu’s daughter.

Sade Adu’s daughter, Mickailia Ila Adu, is her first child. Sade got pregnant with her girl in 1996 while in a relationship with Bob Morgan. The latter is a successful Jamaican-American producer. Shortly after, they broke up and don’t contact each other to this day.

Sade Adu’s daughter was suffering from a condition called “gender dysphoria”. In short, she was feeling frustrated and depressed because her inner gender didn’t match her biological sexual nature. Before becoming a transgender, Mickailia has declared herself a homosexual. Mickailia has managed to make a gradual transition into “a man.” Ever since her transgender operation, Sade Adu’s daughter has started referring to herself as a male called Izaak, and now she has the appearance of a guy to back up her claim.
I suppose if mummy's got the money .....
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2018, 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by MickB ->
Not unpleasant, simply logical and accurate. If someone has a particular set of chromosomes and the resulting set of physical characteristics which make them obviously male or female (I'm excluding those with an actual chromosomal/physical abnormality eg Kleinefelte syndrome), but they "feel" that they are actually the opposite sex, what can they possibly be but delusional? If they said they were a dog, or a tree or a pillar box we wouldn't indulge their delusions.
I'd just like to say that I identify as a cat, and would now like to be addressed as Tibbles.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2018, 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I'd just like to say that I identify as a cat, and would now like to be addressed as Tibbles.
Off to the vet with you then!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2018, 02:04 PM

I've always been of the opinion we are all on a sliding scale when it comes to sexuality with most people firmly at either end but a lot somewhere in the middle. This I am thinking could apply to trans situation too with people certain of their sex at either end and others in the middle trying to find exactly where they really belong.

As such I'm just happy if others are happy with themselves too.

No one is saying I have to change I can be a woman as long as I live so why would it bother me if others feel they want to change ?

We as has already been said are just human beings anyway.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2018, 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
We as has already been said are just human beings anyway.
I'm not. I'm a cat.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2018, 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
I'm just glad I've lived 3/4 of my life , I'm now in the late Autumn and not got too many years left . What a sad world this is , I feel for my granchildren .

On x factor this week some person walked on stage wearing a beautiful dress , stunning legs and red hair and full red beard , I asked my grandaughters had they seen him her they just said she he had an amazing voice .

Yet I'm now remembering 40 yrs ago when boy George first walked on stage wearing his colours and his dress singing karma cameleon.

Maybe I'm just a grumpy ole woman
I loved Boy George when he first appeared on TotP I wondered wether he was a girl or a boy but all I know was I loved his colourful outfit and make up and everything about him.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2018, 03:36 PM

Hi

There was a person on TV who identified themselves as a Non Binary Pansexual.

It is getting all a bit weird.

I am very simple in my identity, I am a man who fancies females, nothing else.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2018, 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

There was a person on TV who identified themselves as a Non Binary Pansexual.

It is getting all a bit weird.

I am very simple in my identity, I am a man who fancies females, nothing else.
Gawd....why would I need to know that in the first place ,id just treat them how I treat everyone else...do they want to be treated differently? If they dont then dont set yourself apart from the outset...I dont have a problem with people being whoever they want to be ,we are who we are

Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top