Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2021, 05:17 AM

Good Morning Sunday!

Good morning everyone.

Very wet here - must have rained through the night. Seems it is going to thunder storm most of the day - which is a pain, as I have to go to Hobbycraft to return some picture frames and it is a 2 mile walk there and back - no buses on a Sunday!

Did no-one tell the weather goblins that Sunday is a day of rest?

Have a safe day.
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2021, 05:30 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday!

As long as you meet less than 1.2 million people on your walk you should be quite safe.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2021, 05:31 AM

Good morning Tabby and Smithy and all who follow

BlimeyTabs can't the frames be returned tomorrow when there is a bus service? You'll get drenched today

Nothing much planned for me today except I'm out to a restaurant in Wetherby this evening with pals so I'm looking forward to that

I might start to renovate the wardrobes in the bedroom today...I'll see how I feel as I had promised myself the weekend off....I get bored though so I might break that promise

Have a good day everyone
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2021, 05:55 AM

A cold but sunny day but this is winter and the cold is coming - not looking forward to the next week as a front sweeps the southern part of the country.

I wore a warm jacket on my walk today, it was nice in the sun but the breeze cut through you.

I got this forecast yesterday BTW so "tomorrow" is actually today.

See how I have to suffer to bring you these exciting reports? I hate winter.

Enjoy your day.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210703_195808_au.gov.bom.metview.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	26.6 KB
ID:	16165  
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2021, 05:57 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->

BlimeyTabs can't the frames be returned tomorrow when there is a bus service?
Hobbycraft are doing me a favour, Summer. I bought the frames on line and they were delivered by courier so, really, I ought to return them by courier - but - our local Hobbycraft have said they would exchange them for me if I could bring them in today.

Will try smiling nicely at one of my neighbours!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2021, 06:10 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Hobbycraft are doing me a favour, Summer. I bought the frames on line and they were delivered by courier so, really, I ought to return them by courier - but - our local Hobbycraft have said they would exchange them for me if I could bring them in today.

Will try smiling nicely at one of my neighbours!
OK I get it....good luck
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2021, 06:52 AM

Morning all, a bright morning here after a showery day yesterday, but showers again forecast for later.

Just about to head off to the forest with the dogs to catch the best time of the day, but nothing planned other than that, I may pull a weed or two of I can find any...

Have a pleasant Sunday everyone
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2021, 07:28 AM

good morning, bit dull and overcast, had some overnight rain, so no need to start watering borders. Passed on the early walkies, like to have a day off so now looking for some plan B's
Ullabi
Ullabi is female 

04-07-2021, 07:49 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
A cold but sunny day but this is winter and the cold is coming - not looking forward to the next week as a front sweeps the southern part of the country.

I wore a warm jacket on my walk today, it was nice in the sun but the breeze cut through you.

I got this forecast yesterday BTW so "tomorrow" is actually today.

See how I have to suffer to bring you these exciting reports? I hate winter.

Enjoy your day.
Oh Bruce, the suffering! Don't ever come to Sweden in winter, you might have to put a minus sign in front of those figures!!!
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2021, 07:51 AM

Good Morning everyone, drizzly and dull here today, and looks as if there's been quite a bit of rain overnight.

I haven't made any plans for today, but will no doubt find myself in front of the sewing machine again making more rope bowls - I can see this new hobby becoming something of an addiction

Enjoy your Sunday folks

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top