Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2021, 05:07 AM

Good Morning Tuesday !

Good Morning everyone.

Very wet here today - rained all night - still raining - due to rain all day!

Have lots of deliveries due - well, three anyway - Viking, Amazon and Royal Mail Parcels - so I am going nowhere.
Viking should have been here yesterday but, when I looked on their tracking thingy, it said they had 'driver issues' whatever that means. Conjures up an image of a long boat stuck in the muddy old Foss!!

Have a fun day.
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2021, 07:00 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday !

We have an amusing parcel tracking thingy story.We bought an item from a shop in the town just 10 mins up the road.They texted to say it was on it's way.Two days later we checked the tracker and it said it was in Sydney(one hour and 15 mins away by plane)We did get it eventually.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2021, 07:05 AM

Originally Posted by Psmith ->
We have an amusing parcel tracking thingy story.We bought an item from a shop in the town just 10 mins up the road.They texted to say it was on it's way.Two days later we checked the tracker and it said it was in Sydney(one hour and 15 mins away by plane)We did get it eventually.
Good grief, Smiffy, do you think that maybe where mine has gone?
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2021, 07:19 AM

good morning and very wet it is. Day for the gardener, but can't see that happening so a plan B i guess
Ullabi
Ullabi is female 

06-07-2021, 07:28 AM

Good morning everyone,

Woke up earlier to the welcome sound of rain beating against the bedroom window. It hasn't rained for almost a month and we'd used almost all the water in our water barrels, but now they're full again and we have just over 600 litres (132 UK gallons) for the greenhouse and pots.

Now the sun is peeping through some gaps in the clouds but it feels a lot cooler and fresher than yesterday.

Managed to do some weeding and cut the front hedge yesterday. The hedge is only 15 centimeters (6 inches) high so I can cut it scooting around on my bum at ground level.

Daily chat with mum today and then a trip to the recycling centre with the weeds and cuttings. Other than that we have nothing planned.

Have a good one wherever you are
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2021, 07:57 AM

Good morning everybody! Cloudy and warm with rain due. Out to get a few bits and bobs from the shops, before it starts I think. Might go to the allotment between showers and see what's happening. Have a lovely day everyone
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2021, 08:02 AM

Good morning everyone, overcast and rainy here, but no need to leave the house, well not until this afternoon at any rate.

Will be doing some sewing/crafting today, and should really go shopping later, but will probably leave that till early evening when the shops are a little quieter.

Enjoy your day folks
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2021, 08:54 AM

Good morning all, rain overnight here too and a showery day forecast.

Just finished clipping the dogs, they take about an hour each, and no other plans now apart from maybe a walk later if the rain clears.

Have a pleasant day everyone
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2021, 09:00 AM

Another cool, sunny day, up early to go shopping (I needed milk) then went for my walk, washed a cardigan and a track top, finally just sat in the garden and listened to the wireless

Well, that was my day in lockdown...
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2021, 09:19 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm meeting my friend today at the East Midlands Designer Outlet.

She is shopping for a wedding outfit & I am going to browse around for something to wear on my girls night out on Thursday to see 'The Ladyboys of Bangkok' All my best dresses are uncomfortably tight - I blame the lockdown of course.

Tonight we're meeting Ady & family for a meal.

Have a good day all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top