Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2013, 06:55 PM

Re: Coring Banana's.

I thought they cored them to make necklaces to wear
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2013, 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by BowieEyes ->
They are seeds of the banana. Since when has rat pooh looked like
a small seed, they are different shape and would smell out the banana
As the banana starts with a skin it would be hard for any rat to chew
into a banana length and put its pooh in it especially when you consider
that we are all intelligent people on this site and as mentioned April 1st
also know as April Fools day was Monday and has gone until next year.
I noticed on your profile you like a good drink - cheers
There speaks the voice of reason - (although - maybe just a small but determined rat???) and who said we are all intelligent people on this site anyway - where's the evidence? Don't tell me - it fell in the porridge
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2013, 08:16 PM

I would not kid you Alan, I'm only saying what I was told, not to eat the core of the banana by someone who grew them, besides I gave up on April fools day, you are all too clever for me to fool, I will continue to core all my bananas and never again eat one straight from the skin, but that's just me, everyone else will do as they please, if and when the big banana story breaks out don't say I didn't mention it.
Oh another one to watch out for is a black spot in chicken breast, I was told by a butcher that it means the chicken had a form of cancer, that's probably nonsense too but if I see it in a chicken, and I often did, I wont eat any of it.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2013, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
Thank you for setting me straight ben-varrey - My poor old head was puzzled about how hard it would be for a rat to climb in a banana skin unseen - would it be worth the effort - rather disappointed that they don't - Ah but, ah but, what about banana porridge - Oats so Simple (banana variety) for example - must be twice as dangerous.
I digress, but what about the rats that nibble on nuts in storage - they must crap and pee on all over them - but it doesn't stop me eating almonds, although I am convnced friction can't be the cause of all those nibbled looking ones. Any badly nibbled ones I pass on to my old man - he's not fussy. As for peanuts - well I'll say no more. It's a mucky old world out there.
Coming originally from Cadbury land, I don't eat Cadbury's chocolate anymore but fear of litigation prevents me from giving further details ...

You have a point with the Oats So Simple Banana Porridge - don't take the chance Aerolor, it's not worf it! Nor the apple one either - if there are any ground up apple pips, you could be a goner in hours
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2013, 09:04 PM

I'll be very careful Ben-varey. What about the Rasberry Oats so Simple - would that be less of a risk. Jem has really got me worried now - and I really liked bananas - I thought they were good for us, even the black bits (whatever they are) but there you go. You know all the stuff I have eaten over the years without really thinking about it; something is bound to get me one day. (No need to shoot me, I'll stop now. I'm harmless and I'll come quietly).
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2013, 09:07 PM

It I'll be them rat dropping that get you every time .......;0)
At Christmas I was eating chocolate covered reindeer poo.... but that good for you right ?
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK

05-04-2013, 09:13 PM

I haven't heard anything really negative about reindeer poo - even the chocolate variety (maybe just the worms.....) but worry not - you carry on Baggy - a little of what you fancy does you good.
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2013, 09:22 PM

Worms ...I dont mind worms they keep you slim right ? I could do with a bit of slim here .....
Do you think I could get some chocolate worms and cut out the poo ? that would save calories....
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK

05-04-2013, 09:36 PM

I'll ask Thorntons.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2013, 10:11 PM

Here's some choccy worms for you to try, Baggy

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top