Join for free
Page 50 of 259 « First < 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 > Last »
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2016, 07:56 PM

Re: Coronation Street

Since when do prison vans have clear glass windows?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2016, 08:16 PM

Dave the suicide bomber hasn't thought this through has he.
The petrol will probably turn him into a pork scratching but I doubt it will kill Clayton, at worst it will give him a sunburn...
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2016, 09:58 PM

Been reading viewers' comments on Corrie's FB post about the tribute to Jean Alexander at the end of the first episode. The majority found it disrespectful, saying it was on for only seconds. And that they should have put on an hour long show in her memory.

I just had to post, criticising them, and asking whatever did they expect?

I pointed out that every soap actor gets such a mention and that ITV were quick enough to put hers on at the earliest opportunity, following her death.

Others were also pointing out that the show is recorded weeks in advance anyway. Some have also discovered that her death may probably be mentioned around Christmas time. So, they will get the full and respectful tribute they are demanding!

Honestly, the stupidity and ignorance of some people never ceases to amaze me.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2016, 10:47 PM

By the way, has that wots-his-name silly indian bloke (forget his name), has he finally been written out yet?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2016, 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
By the way, has that wots-his-name silly indian bloke (forget his name), has he finally been written out yet?
I haven't seen him for a while. He just seems to have disappeared.

Perhaps they're wondering how to write him out and can't think of how to do it, so are just hoping that no-one notices his absence.

Actually, I hadn't noticed!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2016, 10:17 AM

I think that David is taking the spotlight this week and as his story begins to run it's course Ken's stroke and the return of Peter Barlow will take over. It's a good chance for some of the other actors to take holidays or have a rest. It always surprises me when you haven't seen someone for a while, when they do turn up they are sporting a lovely suntan. Of course that wouldn't apply to the Asian members of the cast.....

PS:- Mups, I think he is called Sharrif, and he is from Pakistan. Dev is from India, and that's the problem....
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2016, 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I think that David is taking the spotlight this week and as his story begins to run it's course Ken's stroke and the return of Peter Barlow will take over. It's a good chance for some of the other actors to take holidays or have a rest. It always surprises me when you haven't seen someone for a while, when they do turn up they are sporting a lovely suntan. Of course that wouldn't apply to the Asian members of the cast.....

PS:- Mups, I think he is called Sharrif, and he is from Pakistan. Dev is from India, and that's the problem....

That's the one, thanks OGF.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2016, 10:57 AM

Time for a clear out IMO in Corrie, first to go would be

Fizz and Tyrone.

Anyone else care to add.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

18-10-2016, 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by basser ->
Time for a clear out IMO in Corrie, first to go would be

Fizz and Tyrone.

Anyone else care to add.
Yer, Steve.....What a nob!
Oh, and Simon......What a nasty mardy little Git!
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2016, 11:33 AM

Now here is an idea.
Swap the Corrie cast with the Emedale lot. And stick them in Emedale.
I notice that when they locked David in the cellar, there was no keys in the lock. Later there are keys. Convenient for someone to let him out.

Page 50 of 259 « First < 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top