Join for free
Page 52 of 259 « First < 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 > Last »
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2016, 09:14 PM

Re: Coronation Street

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Well that's alright for a wee Emjay . . . . . .
If you intend to use a bottle of wine for a wee you would have to drink the wine first and that would make you wee even more..And if you tipped the wine onto the floor you might as well just wee on the floor in the first place....
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2016, 09:19 PM

Don't panic. I have a feeling that they're going to let him out for the next episode. Perhaps Nick was worried about what David might do in his cellar, though I bet the matter of poo isn't mentioned in the programme.

(I saw a trailer.)
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2016, 08:21 AM

Re: David's ablutions.

They left him a sleeping bag - I assumed they would also have left him food and water and a bucket to do his whatsits in.
I'm sure Gail would have thought of all his needs - she is his mum!!
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2016, 08:37 AM

It's gone all silly now. One minute he is crawling along a drain, he is heard shouting, then he is back at the door.
What about the rats? If they are in the drain then they can get in the cellar where I feel sure edible food stuff is stored.
And another thing. You see water dripping through the drain cover, so what happens when it rains, why don't the cellar flood?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2016, 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by Emjay ->
It's gone all silly now. One minute he is crawling along a drain, he is heard shouting, then he is back at the door.
What about the rats? If they are in the drain then they can get in the cellar where I feel sure edible food stuff is stored.
And another thing. You see water dripping through the drain cover, so what happens when it rains, why don't the cellar flood?
It will flood now Emjay, David has taken all the bricks out.
How long is it going to be before Michelle finds out that Leanne is having Steve's baby because as sure as eggs is eggs she will...
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2016, 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
It will flood now Emjay, David has taken all the bricks out.
How long is it going to be before Michelle finds out that Leanne is having Steve's baby because as sure as eggs is eggs she will...
She and every one else will know when it is born and starts making those funny face expressions that Steve does.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

20-10-2016, 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by Emjay ->
She and every one else will know when it is born and starts making those funny face expressions that Steve does.
Wasn't Leanne complaining of stomach pains the other day and called Nick while he was standing guard over David. I've noticed in the past that nothing is done without reason in a soap. So I wonder if Leanne might lose the baby in future episodes. She has lost one before hasn't she.....
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2016, 11:35 PM

We've just had the car crashes and deaths in Emmerdale, now we've got the same coming in Corrie! Why do soaps always copy each other|?

Re David shut in the cellar - all he had to do was turn off the gas on the beer casks and they'd have had no beer in the bar upstairs.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2016, 08:38 AM

Hey, good thinking Mups!
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2016, 09:12 AM

The bar has been shut while electrical repairs are falsely carried out by the repair man, therefore no customers to drink the booze, the Pub is shut to the public.

Page 52 of 259 « First < 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top