Join for free
Page 41 of 53 « First < 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 > Last »
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2021, 08:04 PM

Re: Prince Phillip

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Utter tosh....maybe you ought to stand up in a room full of war veterans and say that....it’s not true,he survived as did many others...he served on ships, that could have been bombed or torpedoed....

He put his life on the line.....he could have quite easily have died in action.

He was a war hero, as were many others....

Ok to be a keyboard warrior.........hiding behind a screen..

You can never take that from him....

I cared for a war veteran who survived the war,under enemy fire.laid his life on the line for his country.

Easy to say....when you have never been on the front line..or have you?

I wonder how many members agree with you, about him not being a war hero?

That would be interesting..I think you’re in the minority.
Anyone in the UK faced just as much risk during the war. Especially the "target cities". Phil-the-Greek was probably safer than dockers working on shipping on the London docks.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2021, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Anyone in the UK faced just as much risk during the war. Especially the "target cities". Phil-the-Greek was probably safer than dockers working on shipping on the London docks.
I never said they didn’t....you don’t know how safe Prince Philip was, he was on board a ship....do the maths..
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2021, 08:13 PM

You are also receiving what your comments also deserve..... from me..to you.....

Awww, poor you being accused..maybe you ought to direct them to the religious threads....I had plenty of support in there,over your posts. right or wrong?

All about you,you and you...

Only fair I defend myself..
Grow up. Stop talking nonsense.

Even today you felt it appropriate to make a little snide comment about how William was casual about his grandfather's wellbeing, with the somewhat obvious criticism behind it. Callous and unpleasant.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2021, 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Grow up. Stop talking nonsense.

Even today you felt it appropriate to make a little snide comment about how William was casual about his grandfather's wellbeing, with the somewhat obvious criticism behind it. Callous and unpleasant.

Talking no nonsense...a rule for you and a rule for me...no snide remarks whatsoever....just a comment from pixie....and you went mad...over reacting...about the comment....quite intimidating I believe your reply was, to a newbie, not to me though....as I said, why don’t you direct carol to the religious thread, where I had support from other members.over your replies to me..

You aren’t perfect sweetie..no more than me.

You won’t ever bully me.. and get away with it anymore.like you have been doing,especially in religion.

As I have said many times....everyone’s opinion is valid to them.....
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2021, 08:28 PM

You won’t ever bully me.. and get away with it anymore.like you have been doing,especially in religion.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK

22-02-2021, 08:33 PM

Forgotten what you wrote? Let me remind you
I also saw what William said about his Grandfather being ok...it does seen a bit casual
Showing your true "christian" generosity of spirit, eh?

pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

22-02-2021, 08:38 PM

Forgotten what you wrote? Let me remind you

Showing your true "christian" generosity of spirit, eh?

I voiced my opinion....you always play the Christian card,zzzzz.

There is no condemnation from those who are in Christ Jesus,

In other words,your judgement of my “ Christian Spirit “ counts for zilch......try using different ammunition for a change.
Instead of your own man made religion.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK

22-02-2021, 08:42 PM

I voiced my opinion....you always play the Christian card,zzzzz.

There is no condemnation from those who are in Christ Jesus,

In other words,your judgement of my “ Christian Spirit “ counts for zilch......try using different ammunition for a change.
Instead of your own man made religion.
It was always only a matter of time before you started to rattle on about religion

Remind us, if you can momentarily stoop to my level of ignorance and inquisitiveness of your royal hero's outlook on religion. You've spent "hours" researching him, so you are clearly more informed.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

22-02-2021, 08:45 PM

It was always only a matter of time before you started to rattle on about religion

Remind us, if you can momentarily stoop to my level of ignorance and inquisitiveness of your royal hero's outlook on religion. You've spent "hours" researching him, so you are clearly more informed.
Aww, is that the best you can do........in God’s timing sweetie.....not by your dominant tone!....you should know by now, “ it don’t work”.........

I am now stepping out of this thread....made my point perfectly clear “ to you”.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2021, 08:48 PM

Have you still got that Sherry ....

Page 41 of 53 « First < 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top