Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2016, 10:09 AM

Calling All Ex Pats

Hi just a friendly group for us ex pats to chat and make contact.

Why not drop in and let us know your experiences.

Particularly if you feel alone.

Have fun as well it's not a general advice site but I am sure members would help with enquires.

Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2016, 03:15 PM

Re: Calling All Ex Pats

Nice idea Sue!

I'm very interested in hearing how everyone is getting on as I am considering going travelling myself
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2016, 03:25 PM

Thank you AZ as we are not so involved with UK news and indeed have our own issues I thought it woukd help with us guys that have been through the exoerience
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2016, 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by Goldielocks ->
Thank you AZ as we are not so involved with UK news and indeed have our own issues I thought it woukd help with us guys that have been through the exoerience
Yes, a very good idea Goldi.
And I have a confession to make.
I only just noticed you resided in Spain!

So were can I look forward to my next holiday being then?
Sundodger
Spain
Sundodger is male  Sundodger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2016, 06:25 PM

I've just today received a fine for parking.

On the beach.

Last October..........

(It is a car park)
Goldielocks
Spain

08-04-2016, 06:56 PM

Where was that? In Lanza or mainland. Hope it wasn't in Papagayo x
Goldielocks
Spain

08-04-2016, 07:28 PM

Butlins Booze, ha ha. I seem to gain a lot of friends since we lived here. I always say I can recommend a good hotel x
Goldielocks
Spain

09-04-2016, 09:08 AM

Lanzarote Airport Wine Tasting Promotion
A campaign ,thanks to the collaboration between the Consejo Regulador and Canariensis, is now on at Guacimeta Airport to publicise local wines to visitors from the Mainland and other countries.

Lanzarote wines now have ,once again, an ideal showcase to travellers thanks to the collaboration between Canariensis and the Council of Lanzarote, (Consejo Regulador de la Denominación de Origen).

After great results obtained earlier in the year, with the first joint promotion campaign the tasting resumes. This second promotional drive began on Tuesday and was attended by representatives of the participating wineries, Rafael Morales and Nereida Perez, President and Secretary of the regulatory Council, and Félix Lafulla, Store Manager of Canariensis.

The campaign began on 21st March, coinciding with Easter, in order to take advantage of increased airport traffic.

Local Lanzarote wines recently were awarded in total five medals at the Bacchus International Wine competition, with Gold medals going to Bodega El Grifo for their Malvasia Seco and their sweet Moscatel Ana. Bodega Vulcano for their Vulcano Dolce. Silver medals were awarded to Bodega La Grieta for their Malvasia Volcanica, and to El Grifo for their barrel fermented Malvasia

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	jh2pY6sa4ZGTifLDGcepOlioK2Uzsg.jpg
Views:	344
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	665  
Goldielocks
Spain

09-04-2016, 11:29 AM

North of Lanzarote

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	cc5a41f17a161a87c36b50426542913c.jpg
Views:	343
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	666  
Norway
i
Norway is male  Norway has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-04-2016, 04:50 PM

I live in Norway and have for 10 years now . Came here on holiday for 30 years . I wouldnt give you a thank you for Spain , but the Norwegians love it.
HOT SUNSHINE

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top