Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 05:43 PM

Re: Forming Attachments

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
They sound like a couple of fly-by-nights.
If they carry on as they are, they won't be flying at all by tonight.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
What will you do if they lay eggs and have babies Harbal.
I don't know what I'll do, but I will do something.
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 07:54 PM

Without sounding cruel..

have you thought about getting one of those disgusting looking fly sticky strips that you can hang up wherever you wish to view them slowly and horribly in sticky glue stuck fast...imagine the fun with one of those...no fly by just stuck up....end up with a collection, like some people collect dead butterflies and mount them...on mountables
Harbal
South Yorkshire

01-07-2021, 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by DianneWoollie ->
Without sounding cruel..

have you thought about getting one of those disgusting looking fly sticky strips that you can hang up wherever you wish to view them slowly and horribly in sticky glue stuck fast...imagine the fun with one of those...no fly by just stuck up....end up with a collection, like some people collect dead butterflies and mount them...on mountables
I've been trying to swat them with a rubber glove for the past hour. It's unbelievable how fast the little sods can move. Their reflexes are quicker than lightning.

I'm so impressed, I'm tempted to let them off.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
I've been trying to swat them with a rubber glove for the past hour. It's unbelievable how fast the little sods can move. Their reflexes are quicker than lightning.

I'm so impressed, I'm tempted to let them off.
Look at those huge sad eyes...how can you harm that - lookit, its almost in tears

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	download.jpg
Views:	288
Size:	61.5 KB
ID:	16139  

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top